Been a while

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pridefc1, Oct 3, 2020.

1. Pridefc1
    Chat with Me

Pridefc1 Well-Known Member

I’m hoping the ranch will open spring 2021 so I can do my fantasy. I would love to go to the ranch strip club and be there watching all the pretty girls but my eye catches another girl at the strip club. She is dressed casual in skin tight jeans and a cute top I know she isn’t a stripper. I approach her and she tells me “excuse me I’m not a stripper” so I offer her a good amount of money for a lap dance. I tell her I know everyone at this strip bar let’s go to the VIP room. She can’t refuse as it’s good money. I then tell her if she can wear this sexy tight dress with leggings and high heels. She then confessed to me “I thought this was a joke my bf is outside with his friends, I came along so he doesn’t get crazy with the strippers.” I say “it’s ok it’s just a dance and u make good money you are super hot, better then the girls out there” you then agree and the dance gets very naughty and a little bit touchy. When you are rubbing yourself on me I whisper in your ear, how much for some oral pleasure? You react shocked and say “no I’m sorry I’m not a hooker or a stripper” I say “I’ll give you oral only and u get more money” you can’t believe u say yes. I lower your panties from under your skirt and lay u on the vip bed and go to town. You are so wet and horny that I notice it I flip you on top so we can 69. I am in heaven knowing that just minutes ago You were talking about your bf outside and now you are sucking my cock like I’m your man. Finally I can’t take it anymore and I pull the dress off and lay you on the bed and spread your legs wide as I get on top and I’m ready for it all. You stop me and say “omg my bf is outside and he will be so pissed knowing this, I can’t do this, this is crazy he is right outside” I smile and say “your man is having fun with the strippers and giving them money, what’s wrong with you getting money for some fun too” you don’t know what to do but seeing your legs spread wide for a stranger and already naked with only sexy leggings on, you grab me and lead my cock to your pussy as we fuck in the vip room.

not over yet, you then change back into your casual clothes and walk out to your bf. When I’m getting ready to leave we lock eyes again and u know I’m leaving you tell me to stop. You come to me and say “my bf is staying another couple hrs with his friends, i told him if my friend can take me home cause I’m tired, he said yes” as we walk out I think I’m actually taking you home to sleep but you then tell me “that was so exciting, and the sex was so good, would you mind coming to my house and fuck me again on my bed?” I say I have no more money sorry, you say “fuck the money I just want u on my bed”