Being the Designated Driver has NEVER been so much fun!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Ms. Jill's Cameraman, May 13, 2011.

1. Arrived last night as the designated driver to a couple of friends. This was my first time to the Ranch (or any place like this for that matter). Needless to say, I was a little nervous walking in but figured "how bad could it be". Really had no intentions of doing anything other than waiting for my friends. . .I didn't even know we were going to be going there until 5 minutes before arriving.

I went in and sat down on one of the couches with one of my friends. Almost immediately he left to go visit one of the other places, leaving me alone on the couch. Ms. Jill noticed me sitting there and came over.

From the very second we started to talk, she completely blew away any pre-conceived notions I had of what a place like this, or the women that worked there. Ms. Jill has the rare and unique gift of natural beauty AND down-to-earth common sense and intelligence. It was like talking to someone I had known for a long time.

She offered to give me a tour of the place, which ended up in her room. She was a complete lady the entire time, not making me feel out-of-place. She took her time in answering questions while telling me everything someone needs to know in visiting a place like this.

Long story short is that Ms. Jill made for an INCREDIBLE first experience for me. She took the time to make sure I felt comfortable. Her incredible beauty, caring attitude, and genuine care for my comfort was more than I ever could have imagined. Her beauty and incredible skills only enhanced a phenomenal experience.

I arrived with no intentions of anything happening only to walk away with the memory of a LIFETIME. I can't thank Ms. Jill enough for the genuinely passionate attention she gave in making a truly memorable first experience for me. I will never forget the short time we spent together and look forward to returning again to spend more time with Ms. Jill!

2. Very nice review. Jill is an incredible woman and always makes sure that her gentlmen are relaxed and comfortable. She has very interesting conversation as well. So I will say this as I say it time and time again... One of my favorites.

3. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

Cameraman, it was such a nice surprise to meet you. I can't wait for your imminent return in June. It's nice having chemistry that build throughout the party!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Ms Jill is a wonderful woman. But one must be careful with her. She's like a snake charmer. Next thing you know you are sending flowers or like Joltnjoey, converse sneakers! Lol