Better late than never: My time with Karmen Leigh

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by ColinSTL, Jul 4, 2011.

1. ColinSTL
    Chat with Me

ColinSTL Well-Known Member

I've been meaning to do this for some time now--I tend to be a world class procrastinator. *lol* That said, I was very fortunate to have a party with Karmen Leigh during St. Pogus. And I'll tell ya folks--it just added more memories to a already fantastic time!

It was during the Love Ranch leg of that memorable weekend, and Karmen and I had been talking. She had invited me back to her room, and although my funding was pretty limited, our negotiations went very well and smooth, and off we went.

Karmen's a very sensual and uninhibited woman who's very encouraging, and a really good lover to boot! Without going into the play by play *lol*, Karmen was very patient and warm to be with. The time went by way too quickly--heck, it always seems to go very fast in the first place--and we went back into the parlor both very happy that we were able to spend a special time together.

Thanks bunches Karmen for everything and for the great time we had together. Can't wait for another opportunity down the road! :D And yes guys--I would recommend her very highly as well! It's time very well spent! :D

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Good for you Colin! Well done sir. You're a lucky man. Isn't that a song by ELP? "What a lucky man he was". But I digress. Nice review Colin.

3. Nice review Colin and I'm glad you had a great time!

MusicMan

4. ColinSTL
    Chat with Me

Exactly right on ELP Biggdawg! And one of my all-time favorite songs from one of my all-time favorite groups as well!

Thanks bunches for the kind words. And. . .

"Welcome back my friends, to the show that never ends!!!" *lol*

5. ColinSTL
    Chat with Me

Thanks Music Man! Really appreciate it very much! Can't wait to get back and write some more reviews! :D

6. ColinSTL
    Chat with Me

It was my pleasure Karmen! I feel like a lucky fella as well to have partied with you! :D Hope that you're well as always!

*big hugs and kisses*

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]