Biggest Heavy Metal Concert comes to Reno - Get your Outdates lined up with your Favorite Courtesans

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by joe carbols, Dec 3, 2021.

1. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Yes it is true, the biggest and best "Heavy Metal" concert will be coming to Reno on Saturday December 4, 2021.

The time for this LOUD Christmas Concert is 3:00 pm at the Wilbur D. May Museum at Rancho San Rafael Regional Park. For those that wish to participate and play their Tuba or "One-ba" aka Euphonium please show up at 12:30 pm for rehearsal at 1:00 pm.

If you wish to bring a lovely courtesan call now to make sure your date will still be available to join you. I know they will be super excited to get to hear THE Christmas concert of the year.

While I have had the pleasure to enjoy playing at over 25 Tuba Christmas concerts over the years, mainly at the University of Akron near my home town, but I have also played in NYC at Rockefeller Ice Rink with over 500 tuba fanatics. The concerts are so big in Akron they sell out a 5,000 seat concert hall for 2 concerts every year with anywhere from 350 to 500 tuba players. This year Reno is expecting between 200 to 250 of the area's best tuba players to give you a 90 minute Christmas Concert. There will also be holiday Sing-a-Longs (Think Karaoke on Steroids)

What better way to start your Saturday with your favorite lady on your arm enjoying your afternoon outdate that will only lead to the best outdate you will ever have. The BEST Part about this concert is it is STILL FREE!!!!!

While I can not attend this years Reno Tuba Christmas I will try to make it next year IF I can borrow an Euphonium or Tuba from my youngest son's college band. I will try to attend this year event in Akron but right now I have a conflict but working on getting it resolved this weekend.

Just to bring it into perspective back in 2018 the Tuba Christmas in Kansas City broke the Guinness World Record of Tuba Players at 830 fantastic musicians. The concerts in Akron have less than 400 (only so many can fit on the stage) while my concert in NYC had over 600 great musicians that I was a part of way back in 2001. (Gosh I a showing my age)

Regardless if you have the time and want something truly unique for the Christmas Season please join your fellow board members and your favorite courtesan on your arm and have a "BLAST" (yes pun intended)

2. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

Delilah Rae Where secret desires become realities

Oh my god this looks so fun!!!!!! I love things like this! I'll definitely be hoping to make it with an outdate!

joe carbols likes this.
  3. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thank you @Delilah Rae for liking my post and for showing some interest in this fun event. If you get a chance you can find all kinds of Tuba Christmas Concerts on YouTube just to tease you a little bit. But we all know live and in person is so much better than a video. I am sure you will enjoy your outdate

Ok Men on the Board, @Delilah Rae is up for a Tuba Christmas Outdate. Don't walk but RUN to set up this outdate with one of the beauties at Sagebrush

RunningSquirrel and Delilah Rae like this.
  4. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

Delilah Rae Where secret desires become realities

You are too kind!!! Live theater and live music is one of my favorite things!!! Actually back home I have season tickets to a very different theaters and music groups like the local symphony! Actually various arts programs are the bulk of my charitable giving!

tahoebigbear and joe carbols like this.
  5. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thank you @Delilah Rae for your charitable gift giving to the theatre and arts. Living outside of Cleveland I am blessed to have the Cleveland Orchestra just 20 minutes away and get to enjoy (Pre-Pandemic) 10 to 16 concerts by the Cleveland Orchestra. I even studied under their principal tubist Ron Bishop for 6 years in Jr/Sr High School and two years post high school.

Again thanks for your support for the arts, it is money well spent.

Delilah Rae likes this.
  6. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thank you @AlexaHaze for liking my post. I hope you get a chance to see a concert on You Tube. I think you will like it

Have a wonderful December up in the State up North!!

AlexaHaze likes this.
  7. Welcome hun. Would be a cool concert to see. Hope we meet sometime hun.

8. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thank You @RunningSquirrel for liking my post about Tuba Christmas. I heard it was a Blast!! And a very well received concert.
    Again thanks again for liking my posts for this fun outdate!!

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  9. Always great to see a post from you @joe carbols ! Happy Holidays!