BONI FOXX / A Party With Tinkerbell

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by firstflight800, Oct 22, 2014.

1. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    Why you say? A party with Tinkerbell? I've spent time with Boni before. Tinkerbell comes to mind simply because she's so damn cute!! She's like a firefly. What can I say? She's sexy and cute all at the same time. It's been awhile since I was with her. She wasn't able to be there during my first night at Sagebrush but I was so happy to see her when she did finally arrive. It would have been a sad thing if she couldn't make it during my stay. I'd been looking forward to spending time with her for many months. Our last party was when she was still working at the Bunnyranch. Now her home sweet home is back at the Sagebrush.

The "Disney" description of Tinker Bell is as follows. "Tinker Bell is both sweet and sassy. She is loyal to her friends and will help fix their problems like a true Tinker Fairy. She loves adding lost things to her collection and going on adventures." Much of that is true of Boni and so much more. She's a joy to be with. People can't help but smile when she's around, and that includes her fellow Sagebrush girls. I think she's one of the "most liked" girls in the house by one and all.

Our party was over the top. She starts slow and soft and lets things build. She not afraid to simply be herself, and definitely not afraid to have fun and shout it out if that's what she feels like doing at the time. She's a breath of fresh air. If a simple seduction is what you seek, I'm sure she's more than capable of that. But, what I like about Boni is the give and take. She and I share some desires. I love to touch and be touched and so does she. There was plenty of that going on. We had a chance to take things to another level this time around. Like I said before, she's "so damn cute" and although I'm not a voyeur, I am, after all, a man. I do enjoy watching her "work" on me. She will glance up on occasion with such a cute yet sexy mischievious look about her. It's just too much. It makes me smile so hard I swear my face is going to crack.

She's got a great sense of humor and knowing her is an experience all it's own. Like many, she's lots of fun in the parlor, kitchen, or wherever you find her. However, the "best" place to find her is in the bedroom. She just simply shines bright in there. A true courtesan can make almost anyone comfortable with a given situation, and I think she does that so well. It was so much fun to party with her. I know I've said before about both this and other parties that I couldn't imagine how things would be any better. But I also know this about Boni. She's not afraid to try new things with people, and she's definitely "not" a quitter. Boni is "different" but in all of the right ways.

So, I can't imagine how things will be with Boni on our "third" party. All I can say is that I know she's going to come up with something special. And like they always say, "Third time's a charm." Whoe said that anyway? I was pretty damn charmed by the "second" time!!

THANKS BONI
    Youre Such A Sweet and Sexy Girl

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

FYI. Just had to add this. I didn't want to forget, but something always gets forgotten. Boni has a tight litle body. I just love her breasts and that cute little ass of hers. And for those that may wish to party with her, a word of caution. She's not just HOT in a sexy kind of way. She's got the HOTTEST hands in the business. If you like them COLD, then ask her to soak them in ice water and tell her to work fast. Lol. Definitely One Hot Blooded Babe!!

2. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member

Great Review
    Boni is all cute [smilie=hot over you.gif]

3. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

Cute, petite but wild & outgoing! How can you NOT love this lady?

4. Thank you so much for the wonderful review sweetheart, I appreciate it so much! I had such a wonderful time with you, you're always such a joy to spend time with! It always make the party better when both people are comfortable & its very easy for me to feel comfortable with you :wink: Can't wait to see you again sweetheart xoxo!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Thanks hun you're very cute yourself! :wink:

6. Aww you're so darn sweet Hollywood! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

7. I miss you Boni!!!! PS your sig pic is SO damn sexy!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

8. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member

Sexy Sexy So Sexy [smilie=hot over you.gif]

9. What a great review! And the best part is that it's all true. Boni is such a genuine, kind, and caring girl that you can't help but feel good around!

10. Ava Grace
    Chat with Me

Ava Grace Well-Known Member

Great review. Boni is a gem! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

11. I miss you too beautiful!! & thanks so much!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Thank you Roxy! & you know I would have to say the same for you, you big sweetie! [smilie=i love you1.gif]

13. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member

Dont miss out w Boni