Brittany Steal meets the rainbow unicorn

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by thunderstorm, Jul 10, 2018.

1. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

July 6th.

I saw Brittany co hosting Livestream, and something about her made me want to meet her and play. After our party and on my long drive home, I wondered what it was about her that attracted me to her. It dawned on me that she is very similar to the wonderful CJX of Love Ranch Vegas. Both are, the classic lovely girl next door with wonderful figures, a bit of demure shyness in public, and wild almost anything goes in the bedroom. An ideal woman!

We talked a little over boards after the Livestream, and I booked a party. I normally wait, but I felt I needed to take this opportunity before she leaves from her first tour.

I will describe her a bit since at current, she does not show much of herself. I'd say she is 5'6", nice legs and boobs, with an enchanting smile. She has many lovely tattoos.

[​IMG]

I met her in bar area of the Kit Kat Ranch. She was wearing heals a short one piece silvery and black dress that hugged her luscious curves.

Brittany gave me a tour that ended in her bedroom. Her room was simple and clean. I liked it. Negotiations went very quick. I think she was as eager as I, to try out our party, it was all her ideas.

Well on to the party.

We went to the small VIP suite. Set up the bed and had a little champagne. Followed by kisses and undressing, for a quick warm up shower.

Brittany has very strong hands, demonstrated by a wonderful massage. She even did a bit of full body on body massage that made me think of Nuru. I think she would be wonderful at Nuru Massage.

Massage lead to more intimate things, more kisses, and a bit of toy play. Hey wait a minute, I am sure you are thinking, where is the unicorn in all of this! Well, one creative idea of Brittany's was to put a rainbow dildo on my forehead and she rode it. So I was a bit of a unicorn, which is funny, because in sexual swinger circles, a unicorn is a truly bisexual girl, anyways I think it is funny. The fun thing about this was I got to see close up of Brittany's beautiful pussy getting penetrated. It was a lovely sight.

We ended our fun in a twisted lazy doggy position, with both of us doing circular motions with our pelvises. It was wild! Funny thing about that was the song, "The Girl's got Rhythm" by ACDC, was playing right then.

If you have always wanted to try CJX and missed her, Brittany is a very close choice. If you want an open minded, enthusiastic lover, Brittany is a good choice. If you want a flexible, fun, and creative partner, Brittany is your choice.

Thank you Brittany for a wonderful time! I really am thinking of doing Nuru with you, and wondering what role play I'd like to try with you.

BigAlbowski and John N Ga like this.
  2. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Superb review TS!!!![smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=happy.gif]

thunderstorm likes this.
  3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Fantastic review!!![smilie=hi ya!.gif]

thunderstorm likes this.
  4. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

Thank you my friend! You would like her very much!

5. Great review, TS! I can see the resemblance that you’re referring to. Very glad to hear that you had a memorable time with beautiful Brittany! :)

6. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

Thank you Big Al! Brittany is a fun lady.

7. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

AMAZING REVIEW OF A BEAUTIFUL LADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!