Brooklyn Star Gives a Whole New Meaning to "Beginner's Luck"

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by lvendeville, Jul 4, 2010.

1. Oh boy... where to even begin describing what was without a doubt the single most wonderful experience of my entire life? I suppose that the best place to start might be before I'd even met the exquisite Ms. Star, when I was at the airport and she arranged for me to be picked up right on time and in a limo! After the relatively short drive to Carson City (riding in style all the way) I arrived at the Ranch and even though it was quite late, it was not long at all before the Love Goddess herself came out to greet me.

Now I've read a few of the other reviews and I know that a lot of people have said the same thing about Brooklyn Star, but let me reiterate anyway: her photos (lovely in themselves) do not do her full justice! The first time I saw Brooklyn in person I was mesmerized. Besides her obvious beauty there was something in her poise, the lithe way she moved, the provocative outfit she was wearing, along with a natural charisma that no camera could ever hope to capture. For what seemed ages I just sat where I was, staring with my eyes wide until I finally remembered my manners and rose to greet her.

What followed was not how I'd originally planned things, owing in no small part to my bank picking a very inopportune time to suddenly become suspicious about large transactions. All throughout the process though Brooklyn was patient and funny, and soon enough the moment came that I had been waiting for.

Now I hadn't chosen to go to the Ranch just to have a great time with Brooklyn Star, but to end my life as a virgin, so needless to say I was nervous and that was even before I'd fully realized how out of my league she was! Nevertheless, Brooklyn knew just what to say and how to act to soothe my nerves and put me at ease (my mind anyway). The experience was out of this world, with Brooklyn being her dazzling and seductive self as well as her showing me what to do and giving me great advice -some of which I even remember, though it was pretty hard to concentrate...

Before I knew it, it was over and reality came back into focus, the adrenaline began to wear off and I was left with a huge stupid grin (which kept reappearing off and on over the next few days). The whole thing seems like some kind of vivid dream I had and at times I still have trouble believing it happened, even less than two weeks later. It did happen however, and Brooklyn star is responsible for the most erotic, exciting, fun, heart-pounding (and a bunch of other adjectives I won't bother listing -you get the idea) time of my life. Thank you Brooklyn!

Now all I have to do is work a return trip into my budget, hmm...

2. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Great review. Very well written and I enjoyed reading it immensely!