Brought out Jessica tonight

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jessie Summers, Jun 8, 2020.

1. all dressed up and nobody to play with...yet.....tonight was the first time since august I dressed up as Jessie. I love hearing feedback
    20200608_222206.jpg

2. lingerieluvrm
    Chat with Me

lingerieluvrm Well-Known Member

Very nice. I was wondering if you Jessica had gotten out at all. Love the heels and your legs look very fem in them. I can't tell because of the phone...are you wearing your new breast plate?

3. Yes the breast plate is on......For being a C cup, I'm somewhat surprised how it blends right in and looks natural, doesn't feel at all as big as C's to be honest

lingerieluvrm likes this.
  4. Power&glory83
    Chat with Me

Power&glory83 Well-Known Member

Looking great jess, keep on doing your thing

5. Thanks Hector! She doesn't come out very often, but when you're bored and Ellie-less, the mind wanders lol

6. Wow! You really have it all pulled together Jessica. Real sharp and quite sexy too. You would definitely have me fooled. xoxo

Jessie Summers likes this.
  7. lingerieluvrm
    Chat with Me

Have you ever slept with the breast plate on? I wonder what it would be like to wake up and look down and see it.

8. I have...to me it wasn't a huge deal.......the biggest turn-on I get from it is putting on a sexy dress and/or lingerie and actually having it fit on a chest that gives you the feeling it's a part of your body...that's different in an awesome way

9. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

When Jessie visits the ranches, does she ask for a line up, goes to the bar or makes an appointment ?

10. lingerieluvrm
    Chat with Me

Sounds nice !

11. She usually has an appointment......don't think I've ever gone through the lineup as JS..........would be a rush....should try it I think!

tahoebigbear likes this.
  12. lingerieluvrm
    Chat with Me

I have a fantasy about getting dressed and being at the bar where (through pre-arrangement) I get picked up by one of the ladies...who then takes me back to her room.

13. I won't lie......the attention that Jessica gets in the parlor is a rush, definitely adds to the excitement when I'm partying! But I like to, if possible, blend in...last time I was at the Bunny Bar, 3-4 extremely drunk and obnoxious patrons made it impossible, and made a pleasant conversation with the beautiful @AlexMore more awkward than it should've been....I don't know if me dressed as Jess played a role in that, as this group was completely plastered, but it probably didn't help

14. lingerieluvrm
    Chat with Me

yeah - I can see how that would be a problem. I'd almost rather be there when it's really slow. I'm not into fooling anyone and don't really want to be around guys when I'm like that. So maybe a little planning/choreography will be in order... more for me to think about.

15. Yeah, they weren't 'rude' to me per se, but they were doing the loud and obnoxious "do your thing!!!!!!" bit......then one of them pissed off one of the bartenders and got their ass kicked out of the building

16. lingerieluvrm
    Chat with Me

That's good they weren't abusive to you but I also understand that you didn't want their attention and it took away from your time with Alex. I guess it's progress that they were supportive - so there is that. I hope the next time is very personal and intimate for Jessie and Alex!

Jessie Summers likes this.
  17. lingerieluvrm
    Chat with Me

I think we need a Jessica fashion show.

T&Me4-3 likes this.
  18. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

That’s awesome! I’m sure I might dress goth if I remember to bring my stuff.

T&Me4-3 likes this.
  19. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

JerryVestal Well-Known Member

Jessi and lingerieluvrm do what makes you feel comfortable and beautiful, the hell what others think!

lingerieluvrm and tinker like this.