Bub Bub Bubble Bath party with Ivy Mae

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by piglet, May 10, 2016.

1. piglet
    Chat with Me

piglet Well-Known Member

Hmm how to start this review.... Well as many of you know I'm not a kiss and tell person I don't believe that you need xxx details to decide on a lady at any of the houses. But here goes anyway me and Ivy had been planning this time together for a while before I got to the U.S and we had an amazing time together. We had an outdate at the Peppermill with some role play and relaxation as well in the huge hot tub. To be honest I had no idea how tense and stressed I was till I spent relaxation time with Ivy she was amazing kind and caring. Afterwards I felt like a million Dollars and so very happy and relaxed I was so glad I decided to spend the time I did with her and can't wait to spend more time with her again soon. Believe me you can't go wrong spending any sort of time with Ivy she is a happy energy filled ray of light. Miss you military wife till the end of this tour and we meet again xxx.

roxanneprice, ivymae and tuch2881 like this.
  2. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

AWE!!! I HAD SUCH AN AMAZING TIME WITH YOU, PIGLET. THE FIRST TIME AND THIS TIME AND I CAN NOT WAIT FOR OUR THIRD TIME. THEY SAY THAT IS A CHARM, HEHE. I HAVE MANY SEXY IDEAS IN MIND FOR OUR NEXT VISIT, TOO. :)

3. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Great review piglet!!! The ranches are a fun place to unwind!!

ivymae likes this.
  4. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

I was so happy to see Ivy in her new digs! (the Kit Kat is really nice) but was sad I couldn't get some alone time wink, wink, say no more

ivymae likes this.
  5. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

6. ivymae
    Chat with Me

Perfectly said, John! The ranches are so much fun and the perfect place for you to unwind, JNG!

7. ivymae
    Chat with Me

Get your booty on back here and let me unwind you then, Mark ;) in my new digs

8. ivymae
    Chat with Me

Thank you, Willow! I sure do love bubble baths, hehe :)

9. cinnamon
    Chat with Me

cinnamon Making Memories, You'll Never Forget!!!

Here's a bubbly Bubble butt one!!! hehe
    [​IMG]