BunnyRanch and Sagebrush reopening May 1st

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MadamSuzette, Apr 15, 2021.

1. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

our website is gonna be updated the following week, a bunch of ladies that worked there are coming back also some girls from KitKat and love ranch.

2. What safety protocols will be in place? What will be the procedure when a client rings the gate? Is there a reason why this not been explicitly stated? I’m very curious how things will be run after reopening. Information for all would be much appreciated!

3. Slogan for 2021.....double the pleasure, double the fun!!!!!!

Old Nick likes this.
  4. Jim DiGriz
    Chat with Me

Jim DiGriz Well-Known Member

Hmmm. But since 'pleasure' is a subset of the activities that are 'fun' (i.e. All activities that are pleasurable are fun, although not all activities that are fun are pleasurable), would a doubling of fun necessarily cause an additional increase of fun - say, 50%? So could the slogan be:

"double the pleasure, triple the fun"?

or maybe

"double the pleasure, fun^3"?

This has fascinating implications, and definitely merits a government study where many people get expensive grants.

Jessie Summers likes this.
  5. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Welcome Back everyone!![smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

6. RunningSquirrel likes this.
  7. Just show me to the grants! LOL

8. Thanks for liking my post Air Force Amy, maybe ypu should be my present to myself!?

9. Well now, that would be a mighty fine present father-g. I couldn't think of a better present to you myself. I would super enjoy getting that to you and presenting it to you too! [smilie=hot over you.gif] email me? [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2021
    father-g likes this.
  10. Well, I had been made privy to those protocols last year, whether they have changed much, I do not know. I do know that the protocols had to pass stringent Nevada Health and Safety Task Force board and they did or else we would not be opening.

I'm sure if you were to specifically ask anyone in management, they would tell you.

I think in the least temperatures will be taken of everyone upon entering the doors and upon showing up on shift every day. Masks are required in common places. It is not clear on whether masks are required behind closed doors (I think they might be...... but you know how that goes......)

From what I gather I think gals will wear masks "to" line up, remove mask as she is introduced and then don mask again. I think that is safe and fair. I can live with that.

11. Done, the email has been sent!!!!!!!!! I think I need to order a cake :)

12. I'll be the icing![smilie=be mine!.gif]

Thanks hon![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Thank you for answering my question Amy! I didn’t reach out to management because I don’t have plans to return, but also because I feel that this should be readily available information, not just for ladies, but for clients and the general public as well. Since there was an announcement about reopening, I was surprised to see that this wasn’t addressed. Again, thanks!

14. I feel ya Abby, but it looks like none of the other brothels, making big announcements of their grand openings, are issuing new protocol or post COVID -19 protocols either......

Seems like an industry wide thing that "less is better" since the country is so split right now and many protocols may be viewed as "partisan" one way or the other so better to just not advertise something that may offend and know that we are practicing the utmost of safety standards as legal brothels have historically. I think we need not paint ourselves into a corner and let's remember we got though the Herpes and AIDS epidemics unscathed, and we will get through this too.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2021
  15. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

Delilah Rae Where secret desires become realities

I'll be back and fully vaccinated! I'm so excited to be able to have some fun again!