Casting couch

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pridefc1, May 1, 2020.

1. Pridefc1
    Chat with Me

Pridefc1 Well-Known Member

One of the oldest roleplay in the book and I have done a similar one but never done a real casting council roleplay. Hopefully when this is all
    Over I can do this with a beautiful lady. I would
    Love to be a modeling agent who has you come in to audition. It’s simple model 4 different outfits for me. 1. Some spandex and sports bra. 2. Sexy lingerie 3. Bikini and 4. A skin tight tube dress (red preferably) when you finally get to the 4th outfit I give you the “you got the job, beautiful BUT if you want a for sure let me pull those panties down underneath your dress and model that dress with no panties” you think I’m
    Creepy but you do it. You know something is up once I’m asking to take a peek underneath. I finally come out and say it “look a BJ will get you the job” you tell me “my bf is right outside waiting for me” I say “it’s business” everything in your head is saying no but your mouth ends up saying “ok” while I’m laying down and just in heaven with your sucking very well to make sure the job is yours I start slithering my way Into the 69 position. You know pretty soon my tongue will find it’s way up the dress. But you let it happen. After some great 69, i don’t even ask no more and just lay you down and eat your pussy until I know you are all wet and horny. Finally I get on top of you and tell you how beautiful of a model you are and that the job is definitely yours. You start saying “thank you Mr. Pridefc” but notice your dress is now up to your hips and my cock is sliding onto your wet pussy. You begin to say “no my bf..” but my cock is already stroking in and out and the only thing you can do is spread your legs wider so my cock can go deeper. I know you are all mine now and slowly flip you to a spooning position so my cock can go all in. I whisper naughty things in your ear like “this pussy is mine, and I can’t wait to have this sweet pussy every day” and even though you know this is absolutely wrong you only hear yourself saying back to me “ oh Mr.Pridefc fuck me” the moment I hear that it’s doggystyle time

AlexaWu likes this.
  2. Set up the room to look like an office, too! :)

Pridefc1 likes this.