Cheerleader & the nerd

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pridefc1, Sep 27, 2019.

1. Pridefc1
    Chat with Me

Pridefc1 Well-Known Member

I’m ready for this roleplay, who is up for it? So I would love to be the nerd tutor and you the hot cheerleader. You won’t be dressed as a cheerleader yet just your basic hot short shorts and tank top. After I tutor you and you say I can’t believe you are getting me A’s and B’s. You eventually want me to tutor you for the main test. I tell you that’s hard and will take awhile I have to study for that myself. After some flirting and knowing that I have liked you for a long time I finally say maybe. But you want a yes. So you tell me that you will give me a BJ as long as I don’t tell
    Anyone especially your bf. Very excited and nervous I agree. So you lay me down and give me a BJ that knocks my socks off. After the BJ you tell me “I can’t believe I just sucked you off like that, I haven’t even sucked my bf like that” you then notice the time and it’s almost time to go to cheerleading practice. So you go change into your sexy cheerleading outfit and put your hair in pigtails. You are looking so hot that I can’t help it and I muster all the courage to offer you a deal. I tell you “ my dream has always been to please you orally in your cheerleading outfit, can I do that and I will help you cheat on the test and guarantee you a A.” After some thinking you agree. I please you orally, and you are amazed on how good it felt. But you kind of keep it to yourself. Here comes the best part, your bf then calls and you reach over across the bed to get your phone. You are talking to him while laying on your stomach and my eyes are just glued to your cute ass under the skirt. You tell your bf to pick u up in 30min. I can’t hold back anymore and start grabbing your butt and start lifting your hips up into doggystyle position. By the time you notice something is happening it’s too late and my cock is sliding under your skirt and into your pussy. I start fucking you slowly and you tell your bf on the phone “OMG, I got to go” you try to stop me but my hands are gripped tightly on your hips and I start fucking you faster and deeper. You tell me to stop but at the same time you love how it feels and you can’t believe a nerd is fucking you this way. All you can say is “I can’t believe this is happening” but I notice that you keep letting me fuck you harder. So I let loose and start pulling your pigtails and really start fucking you like your my gf. You love it so much, that you then start yelling “fuck me harder” you then lay me on the bed and ride my cock so you can feel my cock all the way inside. We finally end it missionary with me finishing inside you. The sex was so good that you tell me if we can keep this a secret you will be my personal cheerleader slut on the side. I am the luckiest nerd in the world! ;)

2. Omg and I have the perfect cheer outfit for it

Pridefc1 likes this.
  3. 61JSfylBhxL._AC_UY1000_.jpg

I what do uh think of this cost uh me? Like it?

Pridefc1 likes this.
  4. Pridefc1
    Chat with Me

Pridefc1 Well-Known Member

Hell yeah, and add some cute sneakers :) but prior to wearing the cheerleader out fit for the 1st half of the roleplay you should be in a sexy dress, you always look hot in a little dress. Hehe

Last edited: Sep 28, 2019
    HennesseyHernandez likes this.