Chloe Fleur: More to know!

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by ChloeFleur, Jul 10, 2021.

1. ChloeFleur
    Chat with Me

ChloeFleur At Moonlight Bunny Ranch until July 19th!

Hey guys!

Just wanted to let you know I’m available 6pm-6am Monday-Thursday and 6pm-8am on weekends. Although, I can accommodate any time and schedule that you’re interested in.

I’m originally from Chicago and I’ll be at the Bunny Ranch until July 19th. Come see me! I offer outdates, girlfriend experience, virgin experience, two girl parties, overnights, and more.

I’m a switch so I can cater to whatever it is that you desire! Are you looking for someone sweet and submissive to pleasure you or someone dominant and kinky who takes the lead? I can do both!

I’m a big fan of collars and leashes so big plus if you’re into that as well. I love being put down on my knees to pleasure you. I also looove being fucked from behind. Makes me cum super hard every time. It’s a win win since you get to enjoy the nice view. My ass is huge that’s for sure. I know you’ll be dying to spank me!

Send me an email at [email protected] to set up an appointment! Or call the ranch to check my availability. I look forward to playing with you!! :):)

52B58303-6706-4FE7-BCEB-A89FE8A289BA.jpeg 9F1AF876-4947-4EED-ACE5-890D9DBE7C0F.jpeg

2. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

Did you say "spanking?" Oh my so TEMPTING! Excellent bio and nice assets. I won't be there til August so I will just have to fantasize.

ChloeFleur likes this.
  3. ChloeFleur
    Chat with Me

Aww thank you!! No worries, I’ll be back! Let the fantasies run wild :):)

Pizza Man likes this.
  4. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 Well-Known Member

What do you prefer? Being submissive or being in control?

ChloeFleur likes this.
  5. ChloeFleur
    Chat with Me

I’m naturally submissive, but definitely love the chance to take control :)

6. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

That booty though [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ChloeFleur likes this.
  7. Love the info and bio! Wishing you the best during your time at the ranches

ChloeFleur likes this.
  8. ChloeFleur
    Chat with Me

Aww, Thanks babes!! you’re so sweet! :)

KikiLover likes this.
  9. ChloeFleur
    Chat with Me

Thank you babes!! I’m happy to be here!!! :)