class of a special bunny !

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by offroadram, May 10, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Here's to Pantera, what a wonderful experience with a wonderful personably lady of class.I really didn't
    want our time to end.She messaged me after saying how fun and glad she had met me.I have never been
    in the company of any person I had just met that jelled so well together.And you have to imagine this took
    place in the company of her teammate Staci which, by the way made it an astounding threesome.I had so
    much fun with the both of you girls.And to the girl that made it all happen.Love you Pantera and yes we do
    need a round two. Mahal Kita Honeyko , Ikaw Masarap , Mabuhay and I miss you so much . muwwwaaah!

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

That was very sweet of you, Offroadram. Pantera is definitely one of a kind, I'm so glad you two connected.

3. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

sounds like a great time!

4. Its great to hear you enjoyed your time with Pantera!

5. Pantera & Stacy are a very sexy duo! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your time with them & that you all had great chemistry together, can't go wrong there. ;) xoxox [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

You two must of had a great time together!!!

7. Nice review

8. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

Thanks Honey! I love it ;) We had an excellent time. && MANY MORE TO COME!

XOXO

9. [​IMG]
    You're so beautiful to me.

10. Very nice write up.

11. Why thank you !

12. pantera
    Chat with Me

Very!

[​IMG]

13. Well here we go , Round Two . And what can i say ? , but Mahal Kita Honeyko, I love you for all you do !http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/posting.php?mode=reply&f=20&t=81337#

this time solo: And your shower party was very nice . I just love that little double clutch look you always give me then asking what ? lol ! Don't you realize just how beautiful you are

and that , well just can't help myself looking into your eyes trying to touch your soul and feel it's warmth also !http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/posting.php?mode=reply&f=20&t=81337#

So are you going to bring up your idea to Jade , or Me , oops I guess don't have to worry bout that now ! lol. he he . I had a very nice time with you and well there's always round three 3 .

14. Great review offroadram!

15. Thank you very much baby doll ! Muwaaaahhh !

16. Sexy Pantera!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

17. pantera
    Chat with Me

Um hi honey. You are missed.
    [smilie=be mine!.gif]
    [​IMG]

18. hmmmm...How to describe your face ? quite lovely indeed ,but if I was to come up with a single word ,, PRECIOUS would be it !http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/posting.php?mode=reply&f=20&t=81337#

19. pantera
    Chat with Me

I miss your face :)

20. You are one lucky guy offroadram. She has been my favorite girl to see.

[​IMG]

21. pantera
    Chat with Me

Thanks Ranch9898. You're very sweet!

22. Such a pretty picture of you, Pantera! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

xoxox
    Ally James

23. pantera
    Chat with Me

Thank you Ally!!