COMMON Q&A With MELODY ROSE

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by MelodyRose, Apr 9, 2024.

1. MelodyRose
    Chat with Me

MelodyRose sex fairy, sweetheart, succubus <3

9B5DE632-99AE-4E80-A737-72E285365F3C.jpeg
    So, it’s your first time at a brothel, and maybe you have some questions! The experience can feel daunting but with a little preparation and communication we will grow closer intimately and make memories that will last a lifetime and a dreamy-type experience for you! Some common questions I most often hear are:
    Q: What are your prices? A: Unfortunately Nevada law only allows us to speak prices once your here and in one of the ladies rooms! Believe me, if I could give you a ballpark, I would!
    Q: Can we leave the property? A: Yes! As long as we stay within Nevada we can absolutely go on exciting or romantic dates or other adventures and sexual escapades, we are just required to meet at the ranch beforehand so I can get to know you a bit!
    Q: It’s my first time, I’m nervous and I’m scared I won’t perform. A: Not a question, but this is a very common concern! Whether you’re a virgin, shy, or just new to the brothel experience it can feel a bit anxiety-producing. I love to begin with getting to know you, massage, and lots of foreplay so that you have time to warm up and become as comfortable with me as possible! We can go at your pace and do as little or as much as you desire! You may find yourself letting go and having much more fun that you even knew was possible! That’s one of the many benefits of going to a (s)expert!
    Q: What about STD’s? A: EVERYTHING at the bunny ranch requires a barrier & we dont participate in fluid exchange. We take our health VERY seriously, and on top of this, we also all undergo thorough weekly STD and STI testing on our own on-property doctors office! We want to be safe, and we want YOU to be safe also!
    Q: I have some other questions, but I’m not comfortable asking on a public forum… A: I don’t blame you babe! If you would like to book with me or ask me any questions DIRECTLY, email me! I’m available at [email protected]
    Q: Do you have more photos of yourself? A: YESSSS, my Twitter is melodyroseMBR
    WRITTEN BY: Melody Rose - hope to hear from you and plan our time together soon! XOXO kisses!

2. LilyBlu
    Chat with Me

LilyBlu Luxury Blonde Bunny

Hottie, going to miss you babe!!! Such a wonderful person. What's the dates of your next tour, so these anxious gentlemen can book with one of the best girls at the Bunny Ranch. <3

3. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

How would your best lady friend describe you? How would your best guy friend describe you?

CamiParker likes this.
  4. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

AudreyAllen Well-Known Member

tahoebigbear that's a very good question. My best lady friend would describe me as consistent and a good listener. I don't have a best guy friend at the moment, only have had a handful throughout my life. My last guy friend described me as unselfish

tahoebigbear likes this.
  5. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

Audrey, thanks for sharing your answer to my favorite question. I find the answer provides a real look inside friendships. Your friends know you best and are honest sharing their feelings. I certainly agree with both your friends. "a good listener" and "unselfish" are special traits to have and to admire. During our party you not only listened to what I said, knew what I needed and was unselfish when you recommended that I meet your/our friend Lacy.

6. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

AudreyAllen Well-Known Member

tahoebigbear thank you, you're going to make me blush. You definitely made my day, remembering our time together

tahoebigbear likes this.