Completely Different OutDate Idea(s)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OlderPhart, Feb 23, 2020.

1. Yes, I know that outdates have to stay within the bounds of Nevada

Having said that.....what would "trip your trigger" if it weren't limited to Nevada?

I asked this question about a year ago, and got the most interesting answer:

She said "I'd like to go shopping in the Gold Souk in either Riyadh or Dubai. Maybe get something. Maybe not. Even just to say 'I've been' would be really fun!"

Now that is ambitious !

What about you?

gilmore270 likes this.
  2. Deep water fishing in Alaska, I've caught halibut bigger than most ladies at the RLD

3. Is that your idea of the OutDate ? - - - Meaning: Is that what you'd offer her?

When I asked her the question, I really wasn't sure what I'd get for an answer, but I kinda/sorta expected something like: "Climb Mount Kilimanjaro"

Ladies?
    What would "trip your trigger" if it weren't limited to Nevada?

Anywhere on the planet.
    Any activity.

I'm really/truly curious about the answers.

4. New Years Eve in Tahiti

Spa day in Marrakech

Dinner, drinks, music and dancing in Nashville :)

Built tough likes this.
  5. THAT'S what I mean !
    ....although I'm not as sure about Nashville....but that's just me

This isn't meant to be a "Bucket List" - although I suppose it could be looked at that way :)

What would be involved in the "Spa Day in Marrakech" ?

6. All of the old world beauty treatments. I saw it on a documentary a long time ago, and looks heavenly! :)

7. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

1. Bring her home to meet your parents LMAO :D
    2. Jet set to Paris fucking on the plane there and back

Built tough likes this.
  8. Bring me to your high school reunion, since we’re going to be in your hometown! Haha! :)

Old Nick and lover5 like this.
  9. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

We'd spend a weekend on a sunny beach in southern Spain

Built tough likes this.
  10. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

There you go we can fuck in the car outside as they are walking in LMAO ;):D

11. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

I don’t know why I thought of this, but it would have been great to have a date to the weddings of my siblings. I’m the oldest of them all but the last to get married. I was horribly depressed on the happiest days of my brothers and my sister’s lives. I’d have loved to have a beautiful woman on my arm at any of them.

In retrospect basically.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2020
  12. NOW we're starting to get some ideas !

She just sent me an IM - suggesting a "A Romantic Weekend at Victoria Falls."

What d'you all think ?

13. Uhhh No.

You must be thinking of some other place.

Victoria Falls is a waterfall in southern Africa on the Zambezi River at the border between Zambia and Zimbabwe