Couple's party with Maya Love

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by tahoeinoct, Oct 15, 2008.

1. After getting different recommendations on this message board, my wife & I decided to make an appointment for a party with Maya Love on Oct. 13 as the grand finale to our Tahoe vacation. We were not disappointed! She is AWESOME!!!! Thanks Maya for the wonderful time we will never forget. It was a fantasy come true for both of us. We both love Nevada & the Bunny Ranch. If you visit Nevada, make sure you experience all the amazing scenery of the mountains, lakes & desert & of course, the girls of the Bunny Ranch! Especially Maya! Thanks again Maya! We love you & wish you the best & hope to see you again!

C & P from NC [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

P.S. GO COWBOYS!!!!! Sorry Maya, couldn't resist! :D

2. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Glad you enjoyed Nevada and te Bunny Ranch. It is a wonderful place and Maya is a wonderful lady

3. Thanks for the post! I'm particularly glad that you posted this because my wife and I hope to party with Maya soon. I'm jealous!

Glad you had a great time. Take care.

4. Hello, I thought I would also share our wonderful bunnyranch experience with Maya. This year, I had decided to do something very special and unforgettable for my husband's birthday ...since we always had the fantasy of being with another girl, I first booked an appointment with Maya and then invited him on a trip.
    At the beginning we had so many questions... would this be okay for our relationship? would it feel unusual to "live" a fantasy? We were so incredibly nervous before entering the ranch...But...as soon as we rang the bell, a very nice girl greeted us and told us that Maya would meet us at the bar. The Bunnyranch is much nicer than expected. It has the feeling of a cozy Bed and Breakfast, filled with cheerful beautiful and friendly girls. Maya arrived very soon and we immediately felt comfortable with her warm smile and her adorable manners... She made us feel both very very special and , after few laughs and a drink we went into her room that is decorated with a lot of taste and charme. I must say, she has an amazing personality that is magnetic and extremely attractive. She is also extremely sweet, much more beautiful than we ever expected and...very sensual. SHe took so much time to make us feel very comfortable and the party was unforgettable... Although we had decided that this visit was going to be a "special" event for a very special occasion, after this first experience, we cannot stop thinking of how much we have enjoyed it and... we are already talking about going back...Not only this experience was MUCH better than any fantasy, it has been also great for our relationship ... It definetely spiced things up and Maya was the perfect complice for the celebration... [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Thank You Maya J+X from NYC

5. I had a wonderful time with you guys. Despite all the things you had to go through to finally make it to the Bunnyranch. I hope the insurance took care of the damage. But I am glad you guys are ok. I hope our experience was the topping of the cake of the Nevada trip. It's amazing how far the technology came. You found each other and you found me. What a wonderful way to start a new relationship! And about the Cowboys.....we just have to see....to be continue.

6. You were too cute. You looked amazing with your red glasses that matched your blouse. You looked very sophisticated with your attire but amazed me once we got in my room. Your costumed changed to a wonderful latex outfit which was red! I had a great time and what a celebration for his birthday! It was wonderful of you to set this up for him and hope that you guys are even more closer than ever!

7. redwood
    Chat with Me

redwood Well-Known Member

Maya is amazing! No doubt about that!

8. Thanks, REd!

9. I can't wait to party with you and your lovely wife!

10. Partying with Maya is a REAl "stimulus plan!" :lol: You won't regret it! Worth every penny! :D

11. I will stimulate ya'll any time! :wink:

12. Maya is a great choice for couples!

13. i guess i know where im taking my next stimulus check, should the government do it again that is.

14. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]