Dennis Hof RIP

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by CronusWalker, Oct 16, 2018.

1. CronusWalker
    Chat with Me

CronusWalker Well-Known Member

I was truly shocked and dismayed to hear the news this morning about Dennis's passing. He was truly a one in a million type of person, and i'm glad to say that I knew him. My heartfelt condolences to all the workers with the Hof Businesses, the Working Girls, Staff, and Madam Suzette. If there is anything i can do to help lessen the loss or help in any way please don't hesitate to ask.

I''d say rest in peace Dennis, but I know that where ever he is he's kicking up his heels and having the time of his life, and smoking his favorite cigars.

2. I just heard the news, and I’m at a loss for words! My condolences to Madam Suzette, the Ladies and everybody that knew him. He was a very humble and stand-up guy.

3. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

JerryVestal Well-Known Member

I'm deeply sorry to hear Mr. Hof passed away, my condolences to everyone. I am praying for you all and hope he is in Heaven.

4. Thanks guys.

Dennis had an absolute affinity for all our message board members. He truly appreciated you and your interaction with us in this forum.

Any message board member that ever met Dennis in person could attest, as I can, how his eyes lit up and how happy he was to meet you.

He is the only legal brothel and multiple legal brothel owner that could be found in the parlor of all of his brothels any given day and night.

He worked endlessly to promote us, our services and also entertain all of his customers and visitors alike as though.

He made EVERY one feel as though they were the most important persons on earth.

Now Dennis is one of the most important people in heaven.

We are all reeling in grief but everything will ultimately be OK. We will all keep his legacy alive.

We will love each other, love you and be the best we can be and selflessly serve others.

Thank you again for your condolences. We know you are grieving too. Our hearts pour out to you. God bless!

ColinSTL, geraldharris, Kali and 3 others like this.
  5. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

Miss Air Force Amy, my prayers are with you all. I mentioned to Miss Alice Little, if you all need help, go ahead ask us to help you in any way. I read in the news (who knows how truthful it is) that Mr. Hof was the only person on the license on the Bunny Ranch and Ms. Madame Suzette would have to apply for a new one to keep the Bunny Ranch going, please tell us this wrong and if there is any way we can help in this as well. We all love you all a lot and not only do we want to support you all in grieving, but we want to help you all keep the place you call home.

geraldharris, Kali and BrooklynMoore like this.
  6. Dennis had everything in place so that we are all taken care of and it will be business as usual. Suzette is on the brothel license of all the brothels. Everything will run as before minus Dennis. Suzette has been running these places for many, many, many years. She is taking care of everything. Let's cut her some slack by not listening to fake news, not generating speculation and coming to see your favorite ladies to show your respect and support.

geraldharris, Kali and JerryVestal like this.
  7. Love Ranch Vegas where Dennis License. All other Ranches up North that I'm hearing that Madam Suzette are on the License. Dennis was on the License here at Love Ranch Vegas. Love Ranch Vegas is Temporarily close until we hear something about what's going to happen to the license down here. Dennis team is on it

JerryVestal, geraldharris and Kali like this.
  8. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

I apologize Miss Air Force Amy, I never give the news a lot of belief either, I was just concerned for you all. Ms. Madam Suzette and you all have my deep, forever respect and support, and when I am able to come visit you all, I will. Again, I'm sorry. :(

BrooklynMoore, geraldharris and Kali like this.
  9. Amy
    Chat with Me

Amy New Member

Last edited: Oct 18, 2018