Destiny Page

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Go_Badgers, Nov 4, 2009.

1. Long-time lurker, experienced patron. First post on the Bunny Board...

I had the opportunity to party with Destiny recently. My first thought when seeing her was that she was extremely cute, and I was intrigued. She was talking to a different guy, who made the mistake of not taking her back to her room. Eventually, she made her way to me. We engaged in some very intense, riveting conversation. I believe the topic was fruit. I like strawberries. Not much else - (I told you it was riveting!).

Destiny had a certain energy about her, and when she said she had something to show me in her room, how could I refuse?

So we talked, and whatever, and got to the negotiations, and got that done with, and booked.

My party with Destiny was the party by which I will compare all future parties. Everything progressed naturally. No rushing. No awkwardness. It was playful, and passionate, and just the best experience I've ever had in LPIN. This party defined GFE for me. Things got a little crazy and I had a hell of a lot of fun!

I cannot offer a stronger recommendation.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. [smilie=be mine!.gif] Thanks! I'll pay you later for writing this! lol! I think my favorite part was the mustache on the mirror and our fashion party! lol What a fun fun time, not to mention our little 'bell-hop' excursion! This party was a BLAST and I'm really glad we got to make things happen!

Go Badgers, I will never feel the same about my kaki shorts :lol:
    [smilie=call me.gif]