Divine Couples Party With Anna Suvari

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Betti Payge, Mar 23, 2010.

1. WARNING - THIS IS NOT A SHORT REVIEW

I have to start this by saying that all of Anna's previous reviewers have done an exceptional job of explaining just how fantastic Anna's parties are. There won't be any big revelations here, but a report on the wonderful time my husband and I had with her. Anna is no longer the Ranch's best kept secret, and has definitely earned all of her accolades.

This all started way back in October when I had a chance to see HBO's Cathouse while on a business trip. Being bi-sexual, I was immediately intrigued by the idea of fulfilling my desires to be with another woman at the Ranch with my husband. I hadn't been with a woman in 4 years, and was looking for a way to explore that without any complications.

Upon visiting the Ranch website, I was immediately intrigued by Anna. She was beautiful, radiant, had a gorgeous smile, and was a true natural beauty. I read her reviews, and paid particular attention to the ones made by couples and women. Anna's profile even mentioned how respectful she is of couples. After spending many hours on the website, I sent my husband an e-mail asking "what do you think?" along with her 'western' photo. Not surprisingly, the idea of seeing his wife with any woman was a fantasy, but with a woman like Anna - well that was just sensational!

I immediately e-mailed Anna and hoped and prayed for a reply. It came very quickly, within just a few hours, and she answered my questions honestly and with a great deal of kindness. If there is one word that would describe Anna from the first e-mail to the moment she kissed me goodnight, it would be GENUINE.

Over the next few months I needed to pass my time as our party was planned for almost 5 MONTHS away! I joined the message boards and began by joining in on some of Anna's games. From these, I learned that Anna was intelligent, articulate (her use of proper punctuation impressed me!), and kind. She responded to questions poster's had, and was very active on the boards. Anna has a passion for animals and is completing her Master's - both things we had in common. Whether or not you are booking a party with Anna, she will respond to your questions and comments, showing a true dedication to her job at the Bunny Ranch.

FINALLY, the week came that we were booked to visit Anna. Not knowing how much our time would cost, I e-mailed Anna our budget range. She reassured me that we should still make the 21 hour drive to Carson City, which I appreciated. YES, we did drive a total of 42 hours to see Anna. Was it worth it?

ABSO-FREAKIN-LUTELY!
    (though the next time we'll probably fly!)

From our e-mails, I had explained to Anna that I had some specific requests for our party. We showed up, bag of goodies in hand, and tummies filled with butterflies. I don't get nervous for much, but I was terrified! Would we have enough $? Would Anna find me attractive? We sat in the Bunny lounge for a few moments, whispering like kids...and then ANNA came. I felt like I was about to fall over - she was more beautiful than her photos, her smile was striking, and her eyes...her eyes...She invited us to the bar to help me gain some liquid courage. I think she must have sat with us for an hour while I calmed down, told her how nervous I was, and chatted about our lives.

FINALLY - I was plied enough to feel calm about going to her suite. She invited us into her bedroom which was warm and inviting and asked us to sit with her. She wanted to know what we wanted - so I blabbed on for a while about all that was important to us. She listened intently and I know she heard what I was asking for because she made ALL OF MY WISHES COME TRUE. We discussed price and she was more than generous, working within our budget.

THE PARTY
    I won't go into great detail as I'd like to keep the specifics for my fantasies, but needless to say Anna is a temptress, dynamo, goddess in the bedroom. We sampled her GFE (gay marriage IS legal in Canada and if I wasn't already married I'd have proposed immediately), Love at the Y (several times in a variety of combinations :wink: ), Blow Privilege, Couples Party and light Power Play. Basically, it was two hours of sheer BLISS. Between all of us, I can't count the number of climaxes we experienced. I think though, my favourite part of it all was just being able to kiss and touch her - especially her sexy dimple. ANNA IS DIVINITY ON EARTH! She made me feel so sexy and desirable, which was exactly what I had asked for. As for hubby, well, he got to participate in many ways. While Anna's couples parties really do focus on ensuring the woman is satisfied and respected - trust me, he left a VERY happy hubby!

AFTER PARTY
    Oh those evil speaker people came on and asked Anna to re-party. Our time went so fast, but instead of shooing us out, Anna asked me "would you like to go again?" Er...YES? One more climax later, hubby and I opted to spend some time at the bar. Anna stayed with us for a little while, until her next client arrived.

I think we spent about 4 hours at the bar - where I proceeded to bask in my uber-satisfied glory meeting Dennis and Suzette, as well as several bunnies (XOXO ALEXIS FIRE!). Anna rejoined us later in the evening and even made us sandwiches and fed me a pickle! That was the best pickle I've ever had! I finally told hubby I was ready to go - feeling sexy, satisfied and completely inebriated - and Anna walked us out and kissed me goodnight. That Anna would spend so much time with us OUTSIDE our party amazed me, because she didn't have to. Her interest in us was so genuine it added to an already spectacular experience.

For couples who wish to have a truly blissful and respectful experience which will enhance their intimacy, Anna is THE CHOICE. For women, she is truly a lover of the female body, she has a VERY talented tongue, and knows just how to make you moan! For men, well, there are many other reviews that can tell you about that!

What more can I say that hasn't already been said? Only that if you want a true lover, Anna is breathtaking - but also at BR for a limited time only. IF YOU'RE THINKING OF BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT, STOP THINKING AND DO IT - NOW! I am very happy to count Anna among my lovers, and hope she had as much fun as we did. We hope to visit her again VERY SOON!

2. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Betti, I'm happy that your experience with Anna was all that you had dreamed it would be, but it was to be expected, wasn't it? She seems to exceed everyone's wildest fantasies. Thank you for sharing your experience. I enjoyed reading it immensely. :)

3. Betti! Oh, my! You are just ravishing. I knew you were hot, but wow! :twisted:

Your stunning beauty aside, though, you are a simply magnificent person. I so enjoyed spending time with you and your husband! It means a great deal to me that you drove 42 hours to see me. I wanted so much to make it worth your while!

Thank you once again for a fabulous, knee-buckling experience! What ever shall we do for an encore? ;)

Kisses,

Anna [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. :oops: Thank you so much Anna! You definitely made it worth our while.

As for the encore - I'm thinking -- you, me, Laci and an overnight? :lol:

5. Betti, you are a naughty girl. I like that!! Great review!!!

6. HmmletmethinkaboutthatYES! :D

7. I have an affinity for naughty girls, it seems. :twisted:

But you knew that already, didn't you? ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Betti you put my review to shame, my wife and I keep going back to see Anna and it looks like you two had a sweet time :mrgreen:

9. Oh Anna - you just make me feel so naughty! I think I need to come back and be punished! :twisted:

10. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Betti, you are making me so jealous! :wink: :D

11. I'm quite certain of it! :twisted:

12. Divine is a good way to put it Betti :mrgreen:

13. You'll get yours! ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

*sigh* I keep fantasizing about that day (or night)! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. Now wait just one darned second, isn't this the page for my fantasies breastlvr? :lol: I fell like you are movin in on my territory! :twisted: :wink:

Speaking of fantasies, Anna was in one of mine just last a few very happy moments ago! :oops:

16. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Sorry, Betti. :oops: Are you going to punish me? :)

17. Ha ha, indeed. Let me just...[opening box]...pull...out...my...handy horsecrop. Anna and I have a matching set [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

:eek: :lol: :wink:

18. Yes, we do! And matching ideas as to how to use them as well ... ;) :twisted:

19. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Double team, then? :wink: [smilie=happy.gif]

20. Breastlvr, be careful what you wish for, it might just come true!!!

21. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Can I hope that they'll be gentle? [smilie=happy.gif]

22. [Double team, then? :wink: [smilie=happy.gif][/quote]

Breastlvr, be careful what you wish for, it might just come true!!![/quote]

Can I hope that they'll be gentle? [smilie=happy.gif][/quote]

I think the only marks that they'll leave will be on your heart. You'll be begging for more. :)

23. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

I think you may be quite right, luckylady! [smilie=happy.gif]

24. You might not be the only one. :)

Thank you for the sweet reminders of our wonderful party, luckylady! Brought a big smile to my face! :D

25. We aim to please, Miss Anna. :)

26. It's fair to say you succeed, too! ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

If that were the case, I'd wish harder and more often. :wink: :D

28. I wish it for you breastlvr. I can't think of any way to get you to Nev from Hawaii. I feel real pain for you that you want to go soooo bad and can't yet. I've just got to think positive for you that if it is meant to be, it will be. Meanwhile, I am in the breastlvr fan club. I think you are a pretty cool dude to always watch out for Anna and keep her posts going and such. It's good for her and I think it's good for the boards. :) (just my two cents)

29. Thank you for the sweet reminders of our wonderful party, luckylady! Brought a big smile to my face! :D[/quote]

We aim to please, Miss Anna. :)[/quote]

It's fair to say you succeed, too! ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][/quote]

OOOhhh girl, you are making me blush. Thanks I needed it. :wink: hard week at work. It's nice to be reminded that I'm more than work to someone. :)

30. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Thank you luckylady! For the positive thoughts and the compliment. You're a sweet lady! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. Work? I saw you work it, but that's as far as I'd grant you. ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. :lol:

I suppose it would be pointless to deny it. :twisted:

33. She is devine :mrgreen:

34. Why, thank you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]