PIC THREAD Do you like meat pink and rare

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by AlexaHaze, Dec 1, 2021.

1. Cumming back and ready to go on the 29th. I dr in the afternoon on Wednesday usually by 1 to 3pm we have word we are clear.

Like the title says do you like your meat pink and rare. Jeeze its been months since laid good. Literally zero sex on vacation. Helping family, training my new gsd from a top show kennel that goes worldwide.

Going to be nice to feel it pop. Now lets get some dates set. Ill be available till the last day of January. Then fly back for the month of February. Then back in spring till thru some summer months on a longer stretch.

Taking appointments for the month of january to schedule anytime now. And walk ins welcum during my availability.

Lets party and cum together all night. I kiss, do oral, and about everything else. Couples welcum. Im very bi.
    And yes. Everything from hair to boobs is all natural.
    Your tiny banging courtesan , Alexa Haze
    received_616162369556511.jpeg received_3314352868669903.jpeg received_909338026515350.jpeg

2. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

You went on a vacay from Sex. You must be horny as Hell! LOL. Glad to see you return. And yes I like a little pink....med. rare is PERFECT!

Trailboss and AlexaHaze like this.
  3. Yes lol. Well basically still at my parents helping with things. And its been way way to long lol.

Pizza Man and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  4. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

So happy you’re coming back!
    I’m sure your fans miss you :p

AlexaHaze likes this.
  5. Thank you sexy. Im coming back to cum again. ❤❤

KikiLover likes this.
  6. As a matter of fact, pink is my favorite color.