Extended stay pays off with Abigail Rhodes

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by raz42071, Feb 26, 2022.

1. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

Well what was annoying on Valentine's Night turned out to be a blessing in disguise. As my bank questioned a bunny ranch charge causing a 9pm party turn into a Midnight party before they finally cleared it to pay for my party, making in tough to catch a 6am flight so decided screw it and stayed an extra day.

Considering my original budget was spent I figured the extra day would just be hanging out maybe getting dinner and drinks for some of the girls until flying home the next day. But then I finally got to talk to Abigail and plans totally changed.

Originally she was just going to have some pizza i bought for the girls and hang out for a bit and turn in for the night. Well hours later we were still hanging out connecting on all levels so i had to make something happen. So split a bit off a few different cards to make at least a small party happen. And after the simplest of negotiations after such a great night, the party was more than I could have asked for.

So much more can't wait to see her again St Pats weekend to build on our great connection with even more anazing times together and definately a longer party :D

Guys be sure to book,with her for her return tour. She it so much fun to be around both in and out of a party. You'll have the time of your life.

Thanks for an amazing night Abigail. See you soon.

Raz

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]