Fantasies Fulfilled with Cami Parker

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Playman, May 4, 2012.

1. If you look around on the web you will find lots of photos, videos and even an interview or two with Cami. Don’t look at the photos too much or you will probably forget what you are thinking. To quote Robin Williams: “God gave man a brain and a penis. Unfortunately, He only gave man enough blood to operate one of them at a time.” The brain stops working quickly when looking at photos of Cami. So I was hooked. I had to talk with her, so I emailed her. To my surprise, she promptly replied and started a dialog that went on for several weeks.

If you read her Bunnybabes profile, you will probably think it is a lot of hype. If you have some conversations with Cami, you will find a genuine person who is witty, intelligent and engaging. Always positive and polite, Cami is a lady who knows herself, what she wants and how to get it. She says that her biggest joy in life is pleasing people – you’d probably think that this is hype…wouldn’t you?

If you pick up a copy of her Hustler Magazine and look at the photos (or any of the other magazines where Cami is the centerfold) you would think: “Hot – gorgeous – sexy – can’t be for real – must be airbrushed and Photoshopped extensively.”

When I met Cami at the Bunnyranch I was blown away when she opened the door. The photos just don’t do her justice – she is much more radiantly beautiful in person! Cami needs no airbrushing or Photoshopping – she is perfect! But her world-class beauty is outshone by her engaging, entertaining and seductive personality. I am an experienced guy – I regularly deal with rich and famous people, contentious attorneys and occasionally celebrities. I have poise and great composure – I thought I had seen it all. Imagine my surprise when I suddenly found my heart pounding, my mouth dry and my hands as cold as ice…just standing next to Cami and connecting with her, looking into those penetrating green eyes…with the thought that perhaps the bio wasn’t all hype – that she might be for real!!! OMG!

Cami and I walked to her room – very tastefully decorated and furnished – and chatted for a while. I was doing my best to calm down but it just wasn’t working…heart kept pounding and I actually found myself short of breath! I gave Cami a few small presents - we laughed and talked for a while. She was most gracious, engaging and comforting, seeing my nervousness. We discussed fees then stopped in to see the cashier. We went to her room and suddenly I had my own personal version of the Hustler photoshoot sans camera – what an amazing view to see Cami in her bed. There is no angle from which she is anything less than spectacular, but the best thing was how she made me feel comfortable, respected and cared for.

We spent the next 2-1/2 hours fulfilling some of my oldest and most desired fantasies. Here’s the part I would have never guessed in a million years: Cami did please me beyond my expectations but the most pleasing thing was that I also pleased her – immensely! She truly enjoyed being with me and there was no faking that. If you understand the human body you know that the autonomic nervous system controls body functions that we can’t control with our conscious minds, such as heart function, digestion, and yes – for guys – ejaculation. A guy can’t fake ejaculation. Likewise, when a woman has an orgasm, there is sometimes a small convulsion – her body twitches uncontrollably in ecstasy when she reaches her climax. Some women fake orgasms, moaning and thrusting – but there is no involuntary spasm. Cami says in her bio that she is “multi-orgasmic” and that is no hype. The longer we went on, the more orgasmic she became. The female equivalent of ejaculation in men is the female ejaculation. Women can’t fake that because it is controlled by the autonomic nervous system – not our conscious minds. At one point Cami was convulsing in ecstasy and we got very wet – you just can’t fake that!!! My gratification at being able to so intensely please this wonderful, engaging, brainy, witty and loving woman was over the top! Thank you Cami!!! I am looking forward to our next visit!

foreverman likes this.
  2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Excellent Review!!!!! I envy you every moment!!!

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

3. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

Wonderful review, I'm glad you got to party with her, she is AMAZING! :D [smilie=hot over you.gif]

4. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Nice review! She is very sweet! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

CamiParker America’s Sweetheart

Ohh I love reading all these beautiful reviews. The more things change, the more they stay the same

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Great review Playman. I'm always so shy to go over to the Bunny Ranch when I visit the Cul-de Sac. The ladies there are so beautiful and it looks like Cami is awesome. Next visit, I'll work up the nerve to go over there.

CamiParker likes this.
  7. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

CamiParker America’s Sweetheart

That’s so sweet of you to say, but there’s nothing to be nervous about! Our inner beauty shines just as brightly as our outer beauty! That’s what makes us each so individually special. And that goes for everyone, including you!!

foreverman likes this.
  8. this is a classic! I hope to try one day!