About Me Feb 8 arrival. !! Uodated

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by NatashaSmith, Jan 29, 2023.

1. NatashaSmith
    Chat with Me

NatashaSmith Well-Known Member

So working on the rest of the details for my first tour. Tuesday i finish up with bunny management then get my flight and itinerary out.
    Excited.
    Yes im alexa hazes past gf if you saw me on her only fans or media. ❤️
    Shes doing great and im happy for her.

About me. Im a bad innocent girl.
    So im kinda no bullshit wild fun innocent and young looking all rolled into one. Dance, stipper pole, sing. Im learning piano and guitar.
    I have a few tattoos that kinda express me but are art also.
    Music , i love all types. Kinda fun from country to bone thugs to even some old rb to classic Rock i love.
    Im a cuddly kissy person to. Yes my lips are full luscious and natural completely.
    Modeling took off for me working with alexa. I shyed away from the adult side of things like the ranches. At the time I was feeling out everything.
    Im kinda a mix of dominant and submissive. If you call me a bitch while we fuck unless we negotiated talking that way..i might close fist your jawline. Lol. Jk. But you get it lol.
    I am physically insane fit.
    5ft 4 in. 34 b bra.
    Weight 109 lbs.
    Sexually im wild but also i just love cuddled and played with. Theres just something about it that drives me crazy wet.
    I love outdates, overnights Especially. Connection is just amazing. Intimacy is everything.
    I love to walk away with a lasting piece of you in my heart.
    Memories forever. Being a artist i love concerts , you cant go wrong on a date to one.
    Id love to give you a awesome experience youll look back on for years. Hopefully always being in touch and closer in life.
    In the words of the movie, how high(420)
    Don't be scared...its only pussy.

Lol. Had to.
    Lets play and have endless pleasure together. Your fiery red head natasha.
    20230128_142716.jpg 20230128_140933.jpg 20230128_121710.jpg 20230121_141320.jpg 20230121_140807.jpg 20230103_103131.jpg 20221226_132229.jpg 20221226_132239.jpg 20230128_140904.jpg

Last edited: Jan 29, 2023
  2. Close fist the jaw line? :p:p:p:p Ha ha ha!! THAT'S my girl!!!!:D:D:D:D

Any friend of Alexa is a friend of mine and ours collectively!!! YOU are going to do FABULOUS and fit right in here!

I can't wait to meet you and have a bunch of fun and wild times to!!!! Safe travels! Welcome aboard!!!![smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

Oh yeah, I have an open door policy. Don't be afraid to AMA. I'm always willing to help with anything!

NatashaSmith likes this.
  3. NatashaSmith
    Chat with Me

NatashaSmith Well-Known Member

Ty afa. She Said you guys partied together. Im bi. Looking forward to clients and bi parties with ladies. Im so happy shes engaged and doing well even though i miss her. Its bitter sweet.
    We should put together a fantasy bi party lol.
    Ty for having a open door policy afa. I think for my sexuality this is a perfect fit for me. I love strangers with candy lol.❤️
    Excited to meet you and the other ladies !❤️