First Email!!!

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Stacy Tyler, Aug 3, 2010.

1. I recieved my first email back guys! Keep your fingers crossed for me! :D [smilie=call me.gif]

2. Good luck mami! Muah!

3. BTFSTL
    Chat with Me

BTFSTL Well-Known Member

Welcome and good luck to you!! :)

4. That's great. Good luck.

5. Good stuff, Stacy. If I cross my legs, you promise to come untangle them ?

6. based on looks alone, you have what it takes to make it. Now, tell us a little about yourself. Personality will be a BIG factor in whether you actually make it or not. :)

7. Thank you Jimi. Im excited! :D

8. Thank you for your support hunny. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. I hope so too Cami. Thank you.

10. I promise to do more than that if I make it to the ranch baby!..lol. Thank you. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Why thank you hunny. Im just your average small town girl with a craving for fun and excitment! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Thank you. I hope I make it!

13. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Yaaaaaaaaay Stacy Keep us informed ok

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. I have my fingers on both hands crossed for you.

Your way cute and I love the blondes!!!!!

15. Thank you Dennis! I hope to become a vauled member of the family. Hope to see you soon! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. you will honey, your way cute!

where are you from?

17. Yayyy!!! Im from a small town in Michigan. This means so much to me. Thank you Dennis! [smilie=i love you1.gif]

18. Cool..another girl from the midwest (-: You are sexy!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. Thank you Tamela. I hope to meet you in person soon!

P.S. I think your very sexy as well. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. I recieved my second email and I'm waiting on my interview. Thank you guys for all of your support. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. What Interview?

T Bomb and I can do that.

22. Great Dennis. I sent all my info to you guys and was scheduled to contact Marc on Fri for an over the phone interview, but Im ready whenever you guys are ready for me. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. Michigan? I'm from Michigan. We need as many pretty girls here as possible.

It's ok. You have to follow your dream. I still hope you make it.

[smilie=happy.gif]

24. Yes we can (-: Keep yours fingers crossed and legs open (-:

25. I sure will T Bomb. :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. Lol..thank you J. I will always have a special place in my heart for my hometown state. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. I am reading it , fun!

28. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Stacy GO hunny go. I am glad you got the interview I am sure it's just a formality at this point and soon we will be welcoming you. Congrats darlin

Kevin

29. I hope so! I can't wait! Thank you hunny. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

Yw Stacy

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. Looks like another great choice!

Principal John [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. For Dennis to be posting and replying to you, I'd say you've got a GREAT chance!

33. Thank you Cowboy. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. Thank you for your support hunny. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. Thank you. I really do hope so. Im ready! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]