REVIEW First experience with Riley Ryder

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by JackandJilly, Nov 22, 2021.

1. My wife and I set up an appointment with Miss Riley at the Bunny Ranch over email in August and after a loooooong wait finally the time came in October for our time together. First of all, this woman is incredibly even MORE beautiful in person. The website’s photos do not do her justice whatsoever. When I first laid eyes on her I had to do a double take and then, well, couldn’t keep my eyes off of her.

Riley greeted us in the parlor area of the ranch and we all grabbed a drink and chatted for a bit. She is honestly one of the sweetest human beings I’ve ever met. And I could tell she genuinely cared about the conversations we had. Not like a fake facade or just for show to make more money. We made our way back to her room to talk about the negotiations which were quick and easy. She is extremely up front and honest from the get go which we definitely appreciated :)

After negotiations, we headed our way to the office to take care of business and then waited for Riley at the bar while she prepped for our time in the bungalow suite. Once we made it out there, I honestly thought I was in a dream. The time we have been waiting for! Riley undressed me and my wife and then herself. When her robe hit the floor, so did my jaw. This woman’s body is petite and soft and literally glowing. Her curves are insane (and unexpected in the best way) for a woman with such a petite figure. We started with all 3 of us in a steamy bubble bath where my wife actually made the first move on Riley before she could even start! My wife was clearly also in awe!! I was frozen. All I could do was sit back and watch these beautiful women pleasuring each other. Then, Riley noticed me with my jaw to the ground (still) and suddenly grabbed me and brought me back to reality where she let me join in on the fun. We didn’t even make our way to the bed. Riley wanted me inside of her right then and there and how could I say no? Bent over the jacuzzi while my wife watched me and pleasured herself. I still get chills when I think back about it.

- I could write a book on the experience we had with Riley, but I’ll keep most of it between us 3. If you’re thinking about booking with her, just do it. We can’t wait to see her again in the spring! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

2. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]A wonderful review of a truly wonderful woman. [smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

RileyRyder likes this.
  3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Awesome review!!![smilie=happy.gif]

RileyRyder likes this.
  4. Aww thank you so much! Definitely an amazing time had by all. Cant wait to see you both again soon! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]