First Time & Randy

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by CJo, Apr 21, 2020.

Tags:
  1. CJo
    Chat with Me

CJo New Member

I’ve never been one post. But figured I would take the time to appreciate the ladies!

Years ago I decided to go see Randy. I walked into the Bunny Ranch eyes wide open and nervous. I sat at bar and ordered a whisky hoping it would calm my nervous. A few mins later Randy appeared behind me looking absolutely beautiful. Wearing a sexy black dress. She gave me the warmest of hugs and invited me back to her room. I was a few steps behind Randy which was a great place to be. Her dress kept hiking up over her ass. She had to keep pulling it down. Hot! After a brief negotiation we went to take care of business and I found myself back in her room.

Randy places my hands on her breast and ass. Letting me feel her soft body. She saw me looking at her lips and next thing I know I was in a passionate kiss with Randy. Randy then began to give me a blow job. I know she is known for her ass but damn did she blow my mind. She then climbed on top and began riding. I busted but Randy just kept going...what a sight. After a few mins of rest Randy said doggy and before we knew I was hitting it from the back. Her soft ass on my pelvic area felt amazing. She backed it up faster as I began to pull her back towards me. I felt her shake as I came. Really hot!!

We then talked a bit and departed. Amazing party. Hope I was not to descriptive but Randy calls for it

Last edited: Apr 21, 2020
    lover5 and Pizza Man like this.
  2. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Sounds like an amazing time thanks for sharing