First Time to the Ranch - Willow

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by EdfromDC, Nov 16, 2009.

1. I had been thinking about visiting the ranch for several years, and decided I'd visit on my current trip traveling the country.

I had never visited a Brothel or working girl before, but wasn't too nervous. Arriving at the ranch a little after 1 PM yesterday, I parked the rental truck (mine's in the shop due to an accident in the North Cascades) and walked up to the gate. Admiring the quality of the well built gate, I stopped and pressed the button. After a few moments I was allowed in and walked up the stairs to a semi-open door. Exchanging pleasantries with the lady who opened the gate, (I'll apologize now that I'm not the best with names.) we completed the formalities of ID check and chatted for a few moments.

Originally I was going to visit the bar, and have a drink while I chatted with some ladies before I went on a tour, but I was gently convinced to have a line-up and take a tour before visiting the bar. I was assured there would be no pressure to choose a lady or party after the tour. Seven or Eight very lovely ladies came out for the line-up, and while I can't remember all of their names I ended up choosing to have a tour from Brooklyn Star.

Brooklyn Star looked amazing, I had seen her pictures the night before, (I wanted to see what girls were actually at the ranch before visiting). I can say her pictures, while nice are unable to portray the natural charm and beauty of seeing her in person. The tour was nice, she took my hand and showed me around the ranch while we got to know each other. This eventually lead back to her room, which was spectacular. We talked for a few minutes, and I found her to be very intelligent. Brains and Beauty, what more could you ask for :wink: . After talking for a few minutes, I was a bit overwhelmed and didn't have the right feelings to continue into a party. I headed back to the bar and ordered a Wild Turkey and sat down to relax a bit.

Before I'd had a chance to take my first sip Jackie came by and I started into a conversation with her. She was very pretty as well and I'm serious when I say you really have to see the girls in person as they really are more beautiful in person (could be the personalities you get to see in person though... :mrgreen: ) I chatted with her for a few minutes, she's a very sweet girl. Unfortunately coming from the D.C. area, I'm not as attracted to big city girls. I did get the vibe though that she falls under the old saying "Lady on the Street and a Freak in the Sheets" I'm sure it would be great to spend a little more time with her :twisted: .

Then Willow approached me and sat down to talk for a few minutes. I didn't see her at first, until she touched my arm... I had sort of become absorbed into the Three Stooges playing behind the bar. I didn't recognize her from the website, and thought that she must not have been listed on the line-up. We started talking for a few minutes, and I found her quite shy at first. We had a short conversation, and while I was able to pick up a few things about her, but I was unable to read her to the full extent I normally can; which tends to intrigue me. We ended up going back to her room and talking for a few minutes before getting down to the negotiations. She was very considerate of the fact that I had just been in a major car accident, and received a speeding ticket in the mountains of Northern California (I started thinking about the ranch and was headed down a steep mountain... not my normal truck :| )

We decided to start with a half-and-half party. We started with a few caresses as we were disrobing, and moved quickly to the bed. I'm not very experienced and my last girlfriend was Southern Baptist... Needless to say I didn't last long once we really got started. We started again shortly after and by the end of the party, we decided to extend the party, grab a few drinks and soak in the hottub for a little bit before coming back in for another session.

I waited for a few minutes while she settled the financial obligations, ordered our drinks and grabbed a few towels. We headed out to the hottub with drinks in hand and it felt great outside. The hottub is very nice, tons of jets with a gorgeous woman snuggled up with you, amazing. We started to talk a bit more, and I worked a few knots out of her neck and back. One of the skills I've learned through the years :wink: After a short stay in the hottub we went back in for another round. All I can say is it was an amazing time. I had a small appetizer before dinner, which I believe she really really enjoyed, as I had a few more throughout the evening. At the end of our second party, we headed back out to the bar for some drinks and to hang-out a bit. I met one of her friends in passing, I'm sorry I can't remember her name as I was still enthralled with Willow...

We started on our drinks when we started talking about food. We ended up taking the drinks back to her room after a few minutes to negotiate dinner and another party. After talking financials for a few minutes we headed out to the bar, while she checked with the office on dinner. Leaving my drink 3/4 full, (I'm a responsible driver) we left the ranch for dinner; I ended up taking her to Red's in Carson City, amazing food and we had a great time talking in the lounge. Getting to spend an extra hour and a half with her outside of the bedroom was very nice. We got to know each other quite a bit better over dinner, and enjoyed 3 of the 101 beers at Red's. Before leaving we both got a laugh out of the restrooms... I'll leave that part for you to figure out :mrgreen:

Heading back to the truck we looked at a few pictures from my travels before heading back to the ranch. Grabbing a few more drinks and having a very interesting conversation with the bartender (short, cute, brunette female. I don't remember her name) We got settled in before heading back to the room.

Having gotten to know each other quite a bit better, (and already partying twice so far!) we were much more comfortable around each other. Starting with some very nice cuddling and fondling the next hour was definitely the elusive Girl Friend Experience that is so greatly sought after in life. We finished with a very nice shower and headed out to the bar to hangout a little longer.

A few things about Willow:
    - She's more beautiful with her natural dirty blond than the pictures on the website. I can't wait to see the new photos.
    - She's an amazing woman, She's very sweet, sensual and fun. It's hard to explain her, and I was never able to fully read her. She has a slightly mysterious aura around her that's unable to be deciphered but incredibly intoxicating.
    - Having spent the better part of a day with her, I'd have to say the experience was priceless.

At around 8:30 we went back to her room, said a few goodbye's and I headed out. Stopped and talked to a few people on the way out, and went to find a hotel.

I should say I sort of stumbled out... When you're leaving and your barely able to walk, not because of inebriation (I was sober) but from sheer exhaustion and pleasure... It's just an amazing experience, and one I would gladly repeat in the future.

2. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member