Flying High with DANICA DAY!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by FLYINGHIGH1499, Mar 17, 2010.

1. my account with flyinghigh is all messed up so I had to start another one.

I had the pleasure of Danica Day's company again. I flew into the Reno Stead airport at the last minute and I headed straight for the Bunny Ranch with one thing on my mind, "DANICA DANICA DANICA" I was a man on a mission and I just wasn't going to stop until I got a chance to see her beautiful face again.

When I arrived at the MLBR, I was greeted with a sounds of a massive party going on. Little did I realize that is was a St. Patrick's Day celebration of some sort and I wasn't aware of the fact that this was going on until I got there. There were tons of people in the parlor and in the bar and a girl was swinging her tight, little body around the pole. It was a pole dancing contest! Wow! It was a last minute decision to come to the bunny ranch but I didn't even know there was a special event going on. It really took me by surprise! I stood there in the entry way dumbfounded for several minutes and then I was able to regain my composure and ask for the woman whom has captured my heart. "DANICA DAY!" I bellowed to the girl at the door. I had a cup of starbucks tea in my hand for her and then they paged her to her room to come out to meet me.

I was completely captivated by what was going on around me! I was informed that the event going on was titled, St Pogus, or whatever. Looked like loads of fun to me! But, I was tired, had a long day, and I was anxious to see Danica.

I will plan for St Pogus next year if there is one, now that I know it exists.

When she showed up, with green hair I was shocked! DANICA!! What happened to your hair? It was of great comfort to me to find out that it was only a joke and the green hair was only a wig.

She whisked me away to her homey, and comfortable pink room. There she took off her green wig and I was truly relieved! There she is! My sweet, dear Danica! It is YOU! It is truly a shame to change such a beauty, even if it is humor.

We indulged ourselves in two full hours of bliss!

She insisted on giving me a full body massage first, of which I had to comply. Didn't have to twist my arm for that one! LOL

When she got done with her massage. I was like jelly….but then, it was MY turn to give her one! :p A "task" which I take such great pleasure in performing. I pride myself on being quite good as well and she soon was purring.

The rest is as you can imagine. PURE AND TOTAL EXCITEMENT! All my lustful desires achieved!

She spent most of her time performing cowgirl on me. Let the woman do what she wants to do with me is my philosophy. I am just here for the ride. For the ride of a lifetime! She never fails to amaze me with her sexual prowess. Creativity seeps from her pores!

Gentlemen! Listen up. Just when you think you have seen all of Danica's "tricks", she will come up with more to blow your mind. I guarantee it. Just let her have her way with you and you will leave with a smile on your face that will never come off. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WAY TO GO DANICA!

You are truly an amazing creature!

Your Fan Forever!

2. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Great review, FH. Didn't know about St. Pogus? Not a frequent board visitor I take it. Glad you had a great party.

3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

GREAT REVIEW!!!
    A green haired Danica?... sounds fun!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

4. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

I hope I get b etter soon ao I can have "PURE AND TOTAL EXCITEMENT! All my lustful desires achieved! "!!!!!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. I know what you mean, FH. I'm still smiling 7 months later!