From Alaska to Anna Suvari's bedroom

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Juneau, Nov 10, 2008.

1. I have been scanning the message board for about a year and knew for some time that I wanted to visit the Bunny Ranch after my divorce was settled. I had a general idea of what I wanted in a bunny, but reading all the posts left no doubt that Anna Suvari was the one for me.

Well, my divorce was settled last month. I scheduled an appointment with Miss Suvari, bought my plane ticket and was soon on my way to the most memorable event of my lifetime.

Anna is stunning. You have to see her to believe her. Her young, curvaceous body is carved straight from the heavens. It features the best set of natural breasts this 51-year-old has laid eyes on. I could have spent hours on her breasts alone. And those seductive lips..... when I wasn't staring at Anna's breasts, I had a hard time looking away from those full, inviting lips.

I knew I would need a drink to relax. Anna was extremely friendly and made me feel like the only other person in the house, taking time to chat about life, love and politics, among other things. She is not your everyday blonde, that's for sure. It's nice to be able to have an intellectual conversation with a woman so enchanting.

Having been in a long marriage that was lacking in bed, I was in no mood for GFE, even though I knew Anna would give a hell of a GFE. I wanted to explore one of my longstanding fetishes along with some hardcore no-holds-barred passion, and Anna was more than happy to oblige. Our negotiation was easy and very fair, and we were soon on our way back to her wonderfully decorated bedroom. The ambience could not have been better.

The sex could not have been better, either, let me tell you. Anna knows just what to do to drive you wild, and she's very enthusiastic. Her dirty talk is the stuff of legend. She seemed truly disappointed when our party ended, even though we satisfied each other multiple times. My head is still cloudy with lust.

I was thankful that she gave me a keepsake from our party that will allow me to re-live our experience privately until I am able to see her again. That day cannot come soon enough.

Thanks to Dennis for being a gracious host, and especially to Miss Suvari for the night of my life. I will definitely be back....

2. Juneau - Congratulations on making the trip out to the ranch. I haven't been to the ranch in about a year but, I am planning another trip out in December. I never expected to see another person from our little island but, it is a small world. Anyways, it sounds like you had a great experience and it really makes me look forward to my trip next month. Take care... Alaskan

3. Wow, yes it is a small world. I am glad my review was useful. I am still basking in the afterglow of my party with Miss Suvari. Have fun at the ranch next month. I know you will. 8)

4. The "keepsake" was the least I could do, Juneau. I had fun developing it. ;)

5. I hope I never get divorced but if I do, I'll be on the next plane to Reno.

6. I think it is time for a new one, Anna.

7. Keep an eye out, sweetie! ;)

8. You're the best, Anna. Thanks. You have no idea how you made my day. You made my year, actually. Things are kind of slow up here right now, and hopefully I can get away soon. Keep your fingers crossed. [smilie=call me.gif]

9. It was my pleasure! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

You know I'm always here for you. ;)

10. going from alaska to anna's bed, that has to be the biggest change from cold to hot ever..

/bryce

11. I do know that. Thank you. Happy Thanksgiving to you and I hope I can be there for you by late spring.

12. We did fog up some windows. ;) :twisted:

13. I think that I am in for one hell of a ride.. nice review Juneau!!

14. It's been far too long, sweetie! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. I may have some good news for you later this week Anna. Cross your fingers. It looks like I am going to be passing through Nevada.

16. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Those are my exact thoughts.

17. Counting the days until I see those seductive lips again......

18. Shall I do "pouty lips" again? ;)

19. No fair! You've been there before I've had a chance to go? [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Great review, Juneau. It reveals enough without revealing too much.

I can relate to a lot of things you wrote except that I would very much want a GFE with Anna. Of course, within that it would include a multitude of other elements! :D :twisted:

21. I am curious Anna what's the farthest a client has traveled to see you? [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

22. Maybe Jerusalem or Australia/New Zealand ... those ones I know for sure. Hard to say, though! :)

23. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

I can so relate to so many things contained in this review. Makes me want to visit Anna all the more!

24. If you get the chance, don't pass it up. She's a spectacular sex goddess, but she's also a really great person. I can count on one hand the number of times in my life that I felt like I was floating on air. One was my party with Anna. The other four, I was dreaming.

25. Wow! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. That day (night?) can't come soon enough! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

I, for one, am chomping at the bit! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. Watch the teeth! :shock: ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

You don't enjoy a little nibble here and there? :wink: :twisted: [smilie=hot over you.gif]

30. It very much depends where. ;)

31. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Nah, I don't use teeth. But I can suck very hard with tongue! :twisted:

32. That, I can handle. ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

I'm licking my lips as I'm writing this as I'm imagining what I'll be doing! :twisted: [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

(Talk about a Pavlovian response! :lol: )

34. We need to put another set of lips in front of you to lick, I think. ;)

35. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

*drool* *pant* You've got me subconciously licking my lips again! :twisted: :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]