GILLIAN SLOAN REVIEWS ALL RIGHT HERE (ALWAYS UPDATED)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by GillianSloan, Jul 18, 2011.

1. GillianSloan
    Chat with Me

GillianSloan Well-Known Member

Here they are in one spot simplified for you all. Thank you so much for checking them out and a special thank you for all who took the time to write them for me. They are always very appreciated. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BY: Grand Dad Gone Wild
    Gillian is a Naughty Girl
    Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:23 pm

I've played with Miss Gillian before but never really
    put myself into her hands completely and let her lead.

I'm not really sure why I was thinking Miss Sloan was this sweet shy
    lady...(LOL)....Oh was I wrong Miss Sloan took me to the Hot tub
    for some relaxing time then she took me to her room....OMG !!!

Naughty Talk telling me what to do....Yelling harder and faster (OMG)
    different positions telling me what to do talking Super Sexy
    She turnied into a Naughty Sex Crazed Tigress

I was thinking she should be paying me as hard as she worked me. (LOL)
    I felt like her Boy Toy

I'll be sending you a (bill) Miss Sloan...(LOL)

BY: Grand Dad Gone Wild
    Gillian and her Special Finishing Move (OMG)
    Mon May 09, 2011 8:10 pm

I really should have written a review a long time ago
    sorry baby you were Awsome in every way.
    Sweet when it's time to be sweet and Really naughty
    when it's time to be naughty...(LOL)

And that last Special Move...OMG...OMG ...OMG !!!!

I know it's hard to believe ....But I came twice

I'm surprized they didn't send help with me

screaming like that :shock:

I had a great time. Not sure If i'll let you do that

Special move again (LOL) That was really intense [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BY: An old friend
    Miss Gillian....looking ahead requires looking back
    Mon May 09, 2011 6:18 pm

So, while I missed St. Pogus this year.....I did get a chance to stop in October to be at Dennis's birthday party......

Now I would like to think with all things being equal, I hope to be back this summer, and was thinking the last time I was there........ I have a number of good friends at the ranch, but sometimes the unexpected is very special....

During the course of the party, I got a chance to spend time with Miss Gillian, and things led from one thing to the next, and we got a chance to go back to the Love Ranch, hang out, get in the hot tub, and then into the VIP room....Nothing originally planned, and Gillian put no pressure on me to move in that direction, but her looks, her smile, and her flirting made the trip easy to make........ It was a perfect way to relax, and she made me feel so very special, that as I look to the summer, I am hoping we might have a chance to review and renew our friendship.....

Miss Gillian, will take you where every you want to go, and will lead you, and follow you, and she knows her way around in the water..... May I suggest if you are headed to the ranches this summer, you find your way over to see her, and you will have a great time , for as long as you want to spend with her...........

Thanks Gillian, see you " after tomorrow...."

BY: steven87
    Gillian Sloan - Beautiful, Elegant, Chic, and Brilliant
    Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:44 pm

First off, hello all! This is my first post here on the boards, though I hope not my last. I made my very first trip out to the ranch this past weekend, and wanted to share what an awesome experience it was.

I arrived at the ranch around 1 PM. Being a first time visitor, I was a bit nervous. The next few moment were a blur, until I noticed Gillian in the line up. Now, I know, I said it was my first visit (and it was), but I cheated a bit... I had poked around online, and I instantly recognized that gorgeous smile Gillian has. The ladies all introduced themselves, I chose Gillian, and off we went on a tour of the Love Ranch.

Now, call me a nerd, but I actually WAS interested in the tour. Being my first visit to a brothel of any kind, it was very neat to see how things are set up throughout the ranch. I especially liked the VIP room, as I am a big fan of large, comfy bath tubs. Throughout the tour Gillian was super sweet. I am sure she noticed I was a bit nervous, and she took extra care to make sure I had no questions and make me feel right at home. There is a soft sincerity to Gillian's eyes and voice, and she has a calming nature about her.

We chatted shortly about what we could do for the afternoon, and I opted for some time in the VIP suite to enjoy the spa and spacious arrangements.

After getting some champagne, Gillian met back up with me in the suite. Now, it is about that time that I realized I did not have a swim suit with me. I had a mini internal panic attack (again, first time ranch visitor...), until Gillian suggested I get comfortable. (Let's just say, I didn't need to be told twice to remove my clothing by a beautiful woman! :p ). We made our way out to the hot tub, and let me tell you, I could have spent our whole time together just hanging out in the tub, chatting. What a fascinating woman Gillian is! Intelligent, humorous, and just damn sexy.

After a while we headed inside. Now, I am a bit old-fashioned, so i'll omit the next hour or so (that time is just for myself and Gillian). I will just say, in the politest fashion, that Gillian really knows what she is doing :oops: . Afterwards, we settled down in the tub for some more excellent conversation, champagne, and relaxation.

Gillian asked if I wanted to meet Dennis, as she thought he might be in town. I of course was interested, but Gillian didn't stop at meeting. She ended up taking me accross the street to Dennis' pool party. It was so neat to meet Dennis, Cami, Barbie, Mixie, Kelf, and a ton of other people! Dennis is an excellent person. He was very happy to welcome me into his party, toss some beers and food my way, and in general be an excellent host. (He even gave me his bunny ranch hat, a highlight of my trip for sure!!).

After an hour or two, we headed back across the street and grabbed a drink at the bar. Gillian introduced me to Rochelle, and I suggested we head back to the suite. I'll leave that for a second review, which i'll post shortly in the coming days.

Let me just wrap up by saying that Gillian is an amazing person, and someone I now consider a good friend. While chatting with gents like myself may be her occupation, she is genuinely sincere and caring, and has very large heart. She has a warm demeanor, an inviting smile, and a gentle touch. Gillian, I wish you all the best in your personal life, and hope to cross paths with you again soon =).

Until next time -

Steven

BY: crimson
    The awesome Gillian Sloan
    Sun May 15, 2011 7:24 pm

I met Gillian Sloan shortly before the St. Pogus Party at the Love Ranch. This sexy and sultry beauty instantly charmed me. After a few minutes of conversation, she asked me if I would like a tour of the Ranch. Being my first time at the Love Ranch, I willingly acceded.

Gillian is highly creative and wants to take her time and make sure you have the best party possible. She's very willing to experiment, and totally willing to assist you in exploring your fantasies. I assure you, it's impossible to go wrong with Gillian Sloan.

BY: Spartan Fan
    Sweet Jersey Girl - Gillian Sloan
    Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:25 pm

I met Gillian Sloan 2 years ago and was immediately captivated by her beauty, charm, humor and her beautiful green eyes. I did not party with her on that trip as I had all my appointments set, but vowed I would on my next trip. I got to know Gillian over the course of the next year thru corresponding with her. By the time I had the opportunity to book an appointment with her the year following when I had first met her, the anticipation was palpable. I was so excited, I could hardly contain myself and my emotions.

With all due respect to all of the wonderful Bunnies and Lovers I have been fortunate to party with, no one puts more thought or more planning into a party than Gillian.

I was so impressed with this sweet Jersey girl, that I partied with her twice on that trip and knew I would again my next trip (the recent 2011 St Pogus celebration).

Gillian has developed a taste for fine whiskey and knew that while my knowledge of the topic is less informed than hers, I also like a nice whiskey. Gillian arranged a whiskey tasting in the Love Ranch VIP room for after our time together in the Jacuzzi. It was such a nice touch to personalize our time together. The time spent after the Jacuzzi and whiskey tasting is private, but the fact that I made the decision to party with her for a third time should tell you what you need to know.

I call Gillian “My Sweet jersey Girl” and I feel that if you book an appointment with her on your next (or first) ranch trip, you will feel the same way.

Dave

BY: CronusWalker
    Gillian Sloan -- Healing Hands
    Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:09 am

I had left an item over at the Love Ranch at Pogus and was reminded that I needed to go pick it up from Gillian. It was her last day at the ranch, and I met her at the bar. I had started to feel like i was going to live from the cold i had picked up just before Pogus. After talking a little bit, she convinced me that i should go back to her room and see if maybe i might like a massage. So I went back and we sat on the bed and talked. I agreed that a massage would probably help me relax, so we decided to go for it. I went into the facilities to freshen up, and when i came out I was presented with a very beautiful sight. I don't want to go into details but when I came out into the parlor I was very relaxed, refreshed and feeling a lot better. Gillian has such healing hands......
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BY: Spartan Fan
    My Sweet Jersey Girl - Gillian Sloan
    Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:58 pm

While at the Love Ranch during the St Pogus celebration in 2009, I was speaking to Chloe Daniels. She told me that she had to circulate and asked me if I wanted her to introduce me to anyone. I asked her who the "gorgeous creature" was on the other side of the parlor. She informed me that it was Gillian Sloan. I had seen Gillian's pictures on the message board and in the Bunny Babes section, but I could not believe how much more beautiful she was in person. Her pictures are great, but come no where near doing her justice.

I spoke to Gillian for a long time and discovered that she is not only a "georgeous creature", but also a very sweet and sexy young woman who is so easy to talk to. She even teased me about not knowing who she was until Chloe introduced me to her. A beautiful, sweet woman with a great sense of humor and a beautiful pair of eyes has always been my Achilles heal. I did not party with her, but knew that I wanted to at some time. I spent the past year getting to know her from pm's in Live Chat, pm's on the message board and a few phone calls. The more I got to know this sweet Jersey girl, the more I regretted not having had a party with her previously. Realizing that one can not go backwards but can certainly go forward, Gillian and I set a time to experience what I had been dreaming of since meeting her the previous year.

Gillian decorated the VIP room at the Love Ranch and also arranged for a tequila tasting, sampling all the various types of Patron that the Love Ranch offers, while we spent some time relaxing in the whirlpool tub in the room. Gillian knows that I like tequila and I was so touched that she would put so much time, thought and effort into making the party I had with her such a wonderful expererience. I am a guy who loves GFE and Gillian was even more than I had hoped and dreamed of.

Thank you sweet Gillian, you are in my heart forever. So much so that a plan was devised so that I would not have wait long to experience again the glory that is a party with Gillian. That Real Life Ranch Report will be written and posted soon. I want to savor my first party with Gillian, before I contemplate our second time together with one of our mutual friends.

Dave

BY: Trudger96
    Gillian Sloan
    Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:43 pm

Gillian was Featured in the September Edition of Hustler magazine as the "Cougar of the Month" We have had This Party planed for a long time.
    Gillian purchased a Special Little Black Dress that looked fantastic with her black boots for our Date!
    For a Fantastic Party on Gillian's Get-Away Day on this Love Ranch visit! We negotiated an hour and a half VIP Party.
    . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . Gillian had already arranged for someone to take some pictures of Us in the Jacuzzi!
    After about 45 minutes we went back to Gillian's Bedroom that displays some of her toys and Domineering Tools.
    I wanted to see a little bit of that side of her too! Interesting only for a Short time, I found MY Limits, The Choice was mine!
    However, the Unforgettable Girl Friend Experience is what I keep returning for!

Some of my pictures show what a Fun time she had Signing my copies of Her Hustler Spread!
    She knows that I Love to take lots of Pictures, and I got a lot, to keep me coming back for more.
    And in the end, when Parting had to happen. I knew there would be another trip down the Road to see this Dear Friend again.
    The thing I like about this Beautiful Lady is that I know from my past friendship with her, she will return all my PM's and E-Mails.
    and she will wear the Boots that I Love! __Another thing I like about her is, She displays all the Post Cards that I mail to her!

BY: Trudger96
    Gillians, on Her Last Day!
    Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:57 am

Boots ---- Boots ----- Boots -------BOOTS!
    -------- ‘O, how I love her BOOTS!

This lady and I chatted and E-Mailed for two months in advance,
    about Hanging-out together during the St. Pogus Days.

On her last Sunday, She took me to her room,
    We started our GFE even before the negotiations.

I paid for the party, and she had her way with me,
    ----------and I Loved letting her do it!
    We took many pictures, ‘Did I tell you that I like her Boots?

It took her, the full hour, for her to get me all lathered up and Ready!
    ------------------ WoW-EEE!
    She had to bathe me down afterward!
    --------------------I finally had to pull her new Pony Tail to get Her to Finish!

By: busguy
    Gillian Sloan
    Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:51 am

I had a most incredible time with this wonderful lady. It was a Saturday morning about 6am been at BR1 all night. She got me coffee and was so super nice to me must say I had to much beer teq many other things including those great cigars Thanks Dennis! Anyway I had an most unforgettable time with her I am going to do it again and again I am trying to be polite to the other readers here but I believe Gillian is a new addiction for me that I Love! Gillian if you read this I want you to be straight forward with the readers let em Know how it was. I am not embarased by my activities but rather proud of them. You Fuckin Rock!!!!
    Busguy/ Terry Nelson

By: John N Ga
    Gillian Sloan...One Sexy Lady
    Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:17 pm

My third party on this trip was with the irresistable Gillian!!!

Like I wrote in another review...I met Gillian in June of 2010. We hit it off immediately. During that trip Gillian was brought in to my party with Chloe Daniels. Over that last year we have become very good friends with so much in common.

After Pogus 2011, I told her we would party on my next visit.

When I arrived, she was dressed in one of my favorite dresses I have seen her in before. It shows off every curve!! WOWSA!!!!

After the finances were complete ,we proceded to the hot tub out back on an AWESOME weather night!

The conversation was as wonderful as the company!!! We went back inside to continue our blissful date.

What happens next will stay between Gillian and I, but it was an exciting, fun, sensual, relaxing experience. I can't wait for the next time!

Anyone looking for a extremely sexy, funny, generous, sensual lady should consider contacting Gillian .

Thanks babe for a memorable date!!!!

markincc
    A few words about Gillian

Recently I brought my wife, who was curious and interested but a bit apprehensive, to a party at Love Ranch. I introduced her to Gillian Sloan, who spontaneously hugged and kissed her, took her by the hands, and led her on a tour of the premises, without being asked. My wife returned relaxed and charmed, having nothing but glowing words to say about Gillian. This is a good illustration of the kind of person Gillian is.

And the kind of person Gillian is: warm, approachable, real, intelligent, kind. And very sexy. She has a firm, curvaceous body, a beautiful face, long, dark, silky hair, skin like ivory. In parties, she does everything to please you, with great enthusiasm, then says, and means it, that the pleasure was hers. I'm nothing special; but the way Gillian treats me, both during and between parties, you'd think I was George Clooney.

If you are looking for a courtesan with whom you can have a wonderful time and a fulfilling relationship, I suggest that you get in touch with Gillian.

By: John N Ga
    Gillian Sloan.....is Amazing!
    Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:51 am

My second party on this trip was with the beautiful Gillian Sloan!

After my last party with Gillian in Sept...I new I wanted to see her again.

Our party was at 1pm on Friday. As usual, I was early. Soon Gillian appeared and I was greeted with the warmest of hugs and a kiss.

We retired to the VIP room to continue our growing friendship. What happens next is private. But , if you are looking for an energetic, fun, erotic adventure....spend some quality time with this WARM, ENTERTAINING, FUNNY, INTELLIGENT WOMAN!

Our time together went waaaaaaaaay too fast.

2. I love to read your reviews. You are such a beautiful lady inside and out! Xoxo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Your the best! Xoxo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. This is nice! Xoxo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Great reviews :p :p

6. Nice reviews.

7. She sounds like fun, huh?

Come meet her at the Love Ranch North.

She's back tomorrow. Why not call in sick and go for a visit?

[smilie=happy.gif]

8. GillianSloan
    Chat with Me

Thank you and love reading yours too. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Nice reviews Gillian!

Looking forward to adding another in a couple months! :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. GillianSloan
    Chat with Me

Thank you and same here. I have the date circled on my calendar and really looking forward to it. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. GillianSloan
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much and you are as well. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. I love hearing how outstanding you are, your parties seem to always leave them breathless, especially grand dads when he says that he was surprised help didn't come when you had him screaming lol, wow go Gillian!

13. GillianSloan
    Chat with Me

Bet you're fun too. :wink:

14. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Great words about a hot woman.
    You look specially good in brown. [smilie=hot over you.gif]

15. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Love your reviews, Gillian! You are a gorgeous and sexy woman, and to add to that you always have a smile on your face and are willing to help others and make sure everyone is having fun! You're a very special lady [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=happy.gif] [smilie=happy.gif]

xoxo

Natalia

16. GillianSloan
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much and such a pleasure to work and play with you. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. GillianSloan
    Chat with Me

Getting closer!!! :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. GillianSloan
    Chat with Me

Thank you and I always read how great your parties are as well. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

Bumping this so those of you who don't know Gillian can take a gander and then go see her before she departs the ranch.

20. GillianSloan
    Chat with Me

Aww...thank you. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Great reviews, Gillian! You are an excellent courtesan [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. If you have not partied with this amazing woman, you are MISSING out!! Gillian is such a great person and really knows how to make a person feel special. Don't miss out...you still have time to party with her before she leaves!!!!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

23. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Gillian is a very special lady.. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. GillianSloan
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much and I think a blond/brunette party with us is in order. :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Can't wait to see you back here soon! xoxo [smilie=be mine!.gif]

26. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

Same here. It really isn't the same without Sloan around.

27. Great reviews, Gillian!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. Wow amazing reviews baby doll. [smilie=happy.gif]

29. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

30. GillianSloan
    Chat with Me

I will see you ladies VERY soon. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. Amazing reviews sweety, you sure know how to pleasure a man.

32. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Excellent reviews, Sloan! You're a beautiful woman with such a kind heart.. it's no surprise that the ones who wrote reviews see you in the same light [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

33. GillianSloan
    Chat with Me

I've heard the same about you. :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Very nice, Gillian! xoxo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. Hop, skip and bump. :mrgreen: