Gold Hill Hotel outdate

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by AstridLulpeck, Dec 11, 2019.

1. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

AstridLulpeck Well-Known Member

Our red light getaway special for the winter is superior King balcony Suite and a beautiful dinner of either tri-tip ,shrimp scampi ,chicken ,spinach ravioli dinner ..You may buy me a Bloody Mary... this evening special is only $150 plus out date or overnight booking ...spend your time with a beautiful DAR and Elite athlete.. I actually look better than in my pictures ..everyone says so..!! love , Snapchat-1452585315.jpg Astrid and Merry Christmas

2. What a wonderful idea! I hope one day I shall be able to experience this with you.

3. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

I can't wait to meet you William you're so sweet and knowledgeable love Astrid 20191209_113959~2.jpg

Sharky, Leo Goodale and William Lynch like this.
  4. It's because you are a real lady...what does DAR mean?

5. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

It means my family did everything for this country Snapchat-2134493803.jpg Snapchat-375666682.jpg

Sharky, Leo Goodale, father-g and 2 others like this.
  6. This sounds like so much fun!! Book with @AstridLulpeck — because you deserve it!! xoxoxo — A

Sharky, Leo Goodale and CaptainJJ like this.
  7. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much Austin and JJ I think Virginia City would look absolutely adorable with all the Christmas lights I really want to go love Astrid Snapchat-503297848~2.jpg Snapchat-1452585315.jpg

8. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Father G how are you doing it's so nice to hear from you I hope your holiday season is going great and happy New Year to you tell me what's been going on with you love Astrid Snapchat-432052711.jpg

Sharky and Leo Goodale like this.
  9. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

This will be tons of fun! Don’t miss out guys :)

10. Sharky and Leo Goodale like this.
  11. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much Alexa it's great to hear from you ..you're fun getting to know better