Guys, how did your favorite lady win you over?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Old Nick, Mar 27, 2022.

1. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

@Jessie Summers kinda inspired me to write this post after seeing his post about our favorite ladies.

To the guys…how did your favorite lady, past or present, win your heart?

As everyone knows, I allowed Natasha Star to welcome me back into the brothel scene. I started following her on Twitter after seeing her pictures and thinking, “She’s beautiful. Another one for me to dream about.” It was around this time that my marriage was coming to an end. She followed back right away.

She had liked and commented on a few posts of mine. When I posted an article on Vocal mentioning the game, Rampage, she responded with, “OMG!! I loved Rampage! That was one of my favorites!” I knew then I had to come and party with her.

Natasha was there for me through things that were happening in my life, like my divorce, losing my 16 year career with Layton City, getting in at Amazon, and would message me on Twitter just to see how I was doing. That party was a year in the making, and since it would be with her, I knew it would be special.

When I finally met Natasha, I was trying to keep my heart in check. The “Don’t fall in love, Nick” thing actually started with her, but it was internalized then. Whenever she’d post a new picture or respond with a witty comment to one of mine, I’d think to myself, “Don’t fall in love, Nick! Don’t fall in love, Nick!” The party with was great. A GFE, my personal favorite.

I was hoping to see her again. Sadly, she retired before that could happen. But I’m glad I got to party with her when I did.

C8175240-B942-495F-93D9-53FE0A5DF7D1.jpeg

2. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

I met Natasha and fell under her charms, but alas, our party was never to be. I have always been sad that I never got that chance. With me, it's hard to pick a favorite. Destini Starr, Sindy Sky, Shelby Star, Crystal Jon, it's not easy. All of them have been so good to and for me.

Old Nick, wrb55rosco and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  3. I love this thread Nick! I have a bunch of musings and thoughts about the lovely Ellie Moore, but we'll start with this.

She didn't do a thing to win me over, her personality shined like a diamond on the first Sagebrush Livestream I saw her on. Was she beautiful that night, absolutely, but she had an aura on camera that I can't fully to this day explain why it so much attracted me, but needless to say, it's her outgoing, flirty nature, and combination of half-flirty and half-acting shy that got me. My heart was grabbed and I had to meet her.

I met her and partied with her a month later, but this was admittedly a 'second' party, as I had already had a main party planned prior to seeing Ellie, but meeting Ellie was everything positive I imagined, as she was the same in person and on camera, so I HAD to return.

I returned two months later, in the heart of summer, and drove over 24 hours straight, got to Carson City in the morning, slept a few hours, and partied one-on-one with her that night. It was magical, but I knew I was slowly falling for her, and hard, as leaving was very difficult, and it never got easier, but instead harder, with each visit and departure.

I tried partying with girls in other houses, and in one case, a girl in the same house, in attempts to not fall harder, and while fun with the girls, the parties were not successful in slowing down my crush. I eventually reached the point of telling myself, "Ellie's happiness equals my happiness", and this has been my constant reminder to slowly recover my heart from her not returning (at least thus far) post-covid closure. I just hope she's happy, healthy, and doing amazing, and I'm just so thankful that somehow the crazy stars in the universe combined to allow me to meet a shining light in my life. I don't take that piece of amazing fortune for granted, it makes me feel blessed at the end of the day.

If Ellie ever runs across this post, I'll just stay, "I miss you, my mind isn't ever too far away from you, but I thank whichever power runs the universe for meeting you! Stay safe and keep blessing the world with that amazing smile of yours!"

origlegman, Old Nick and foreverman like this.
  4. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

You are so right about Miss Ellie. She is so beautiful but that smile and bubbly personality made her even more beautiful.

Jessie Summers and Old Nick like this.
  5. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

I wonder if Natasha still checks out the boards from time to time? If so…hi Natasha! Check out the latest in the “Getting my geek on” thread!

I probably could have worded it differently, but there were quite a few ladies I’d have loved to have partied with. Natasha just let me know she was interested in me being her client in subtle ways. She didn’t do much but she did more than most.

Natasha seemed to take an interest in my life, and not just me flirting with the ladies online. I posted a pic of my cat, Rudy, and she responded with, “Oh, he’s so cute! I just want to snuggle with him!” I posted about my former place of employment, with some details about crazy goings on, and she told me, “That sounds like a very toxic work environment. I’m sorry you lost your job, but something better will come.” True, she was looking to get me as a client, and the effort was very much appreciated. It made finally meeting her much more magical.

6. My favorite girl was Brice Stevens - At the brothels all the ladies are Beautiful and Sexy so for me it always comes down to personality. With Bryce I loved her look and style and I booked a party with her. Once I met her I found her to be one of the nicest most caring people I have ever met. Not just at the brothels but at any point in my entire life. She would plan our parties in advance, she would always ask me what I wanted her to wear, what I wanted to do, she would have drinks and treats ready, floating candles in the tub. Keep in mind I am not a High Roller - far from it and she still would go to that much effort for me !!! - She is one of only two girls I ever partied more with more than once. Sofia Sun is the other and she is Amazing as well.

GreggSnr, Old Nick and origlegman like this.
  7. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]I can’t agree with you more Lear. Bryce is truly a very special woman. [smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

Lear Canyon, Old Nick and KikiLover like this.
  8. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Looks like I need to find a new favorite. Now’s your chance, ladies! Win me over!

Just wanted to bump this thread.

Jessie Summers likes this.
  9. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

My favorite was Jade Capri. Communicating with her was like talking with a friend you had known for ages. Each time I went down to see her I'd spend longer and longer times with her and had some great outdates. Was very sad to see that lady go.

10. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Update: Someone did win me over. Hopefully it leads to a party.

Jessie Summers likes this.
  11. Although all the ladies at the ranch, that Ive met, have been great in their own way Im having a hard time choosing an all time favorite between Jade Capri, Ruby Rae, and Roxanne price. I think what set them apart was there personalities and professionalism.

pantera and Old Nick like this.
  12. Would like something like this. While I think it's healthy to have parties with different ladies, there's definitely a part of me that wants the favorite lady. The one that just pulls all of you in, not just the body's desires. One that the chemistry is just really in sync and even if you're nervous, you know deep down it'll all be good because of it.

Haven't had that yet, though that's my fault as work and some health issues have plagued me. But props to those who have had that experience.

Jessie Summers and Old Nick like this.
  13. I clearly have three fave ladies in my life now. Two of them I met on my very first visit to the ranches, the other one I met shortly after last years reopening. I'm seeing two of them tomorrow night and I'll show their names in this weekends review.

The other favorite is @RemyMartin , always... :p

RemyMartin and Old Nick like this.
  14. Remy is my favorite lady so far. She had me after our first conversation, which wasn't stressful or forced, just natural, peaceful and pleasant. The after-party was the cherry on top.

15. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

I actually have a few favorites, and one of them used to work in the culdesac, but she’s further east now. And another lady I met in Elko who used to work in Mound House but is now indy. But there are several in Mound House I still hope to meet.