Happy Birthday @airforceamy

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by joe carbols, Aug 5, 2021.

1. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Just wanted to reach out and wish the Living Legend @Air Force Amy a Happy Birthday!!!

I know your many many fans out there will get a chance to spend some quality time with you but this old fart will just have the fondest memories of days gone past.

Happy Birthday Amy!!!
    Happy Everyday!!!!
    Its a Great Day to Be Alive!!!!

2. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Today’s that day. Happy Birthday , Amy!

3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    A million Birthday Kisses!!!

4. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Once again I’m sending you Happy Birthday wishes and lots of kisses to you Amy. I hope you had a wonderful day!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

5. Thank you so very much @joe carbols

I really appreciate all your support and kind devotion and our very friendship. It and you mean the world to me. Thank you SO VERY much!!!

Kiteh Kawasaki™ likes this.
  6. 'THANK YOU AGAIN Sweetheart [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Kiteh Kawasaki™ likes this.