Has anyone ever...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kind Of Important, Jun 27, 2020.

1. My plan, now that my truck is finally paid off, is to use the tip money from work as my "play" money, since it's extra income that I didn't realize that I'd be getting when I took the job. I'm assuming that the total will be fairly high by the time this pandemic is over.
    My idea is to contact several ladies in advance to find out their lineup schedule, to see who may be available when I arrive. Pick one lady out of the lineup and discuss her specialties and, if there's enough money left over in my budget, ask her to pick a second lady, whom she has chemistry with, to join us.
    Has anyone done this before?
    I don't want to pick the second, because I don't know who works well with who. I also, don't want to make an appointment, because I have a long drive and would prefer not to feel rushed to arrive on time nor wait around for a few hours for my appointment, if I'm early.

2. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

I haven't done a duo at the ranch yet but what you're planning on doing sounds pretty good to me. I'd often thought that if I ever did get to that point, I'd also ask my lady of choice to pick who she'd prefer to duo with, like you said, just to make sure the chemistry is right. Discuss the appointment aspect with the lady you plan on seeing. An appointment is the only way to ensure you get to see the lady you've set all this up with. You'd hate to get there and found that since her time wasn't reserved, someone else came in and picked her out of a lineup a few minutes before you walked in. Hope you have a great visit there!

AlexaWu likes this.
  3. Pridefc1
    Chat with Me

Pridefc1 Well-Known Member

The best way is pick a lady you like and then ask her who she has good chemistry with, then pick from her list the lady that you prefer best.

AlexaWu likes this.
  4. I see what you're saying and I've booked appointments 2 out of the 4 times that I've gone, but there are benefits to the lineup as well. I'm not making my choice, nor getting my hopes up about any specific ladies availability, before arrival. I'm going to see who's working when and will try to see if I can be there during a time slot when there are at least a few ladies working, who seem like my type. On the flip side, what if you book an appointment, pay a deposit, and then realize she's not who you thought she was and that there are others available who you'd want to party with more.

AlexaWu likes this.
  5. That would be fun too, but, personally, I think it would be more fun to be surprised. How exciting would it be to not know who until she walks into the room. This may backfire as well, but I also think it may ad to the excitement.

6. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

AlexaWu Well-Known Member

If the lady you're interested in partying with would not be working when you're visiting, you could share dates you're free and she could try to arrange to be there. I would be happy make a trip to the ranch with an appointment.

joe carbols likes this.

7. Excellent plan. :p

joe carbols likes this.
  8. Hopefully in December i finally bust my bubble at the ranch for the 1st time!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

9. Pick me and I will pick a really good one for you too! :D

10. You are definitely towards the top of the list of who I'm planning on partying with. I deliver furniture for a living and tips are almost double what they were before the pandemic, so Im aiming to have two parties. One threesome and one girlfriend experience. One by appointment and one lineup.

joe carbols likes this.
  11. Oh that is so very nice to hear! Just so you know, it's going to be long time before we will doing line ups again. It's going to be appointment only for a long time when we do open hon.

joe carbols and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  12. I kind of assumed that's how it would be. I'm probably not going to try and drop by immediately when things reopen. With all of you ladies most likely taking fewer appointments, it may be difficult to get an appointment with two ladies in the beginning anyways.

joe carbols likes this.
  13. Yeah, I guess we can just only play it by ear......

No matter what, we WILL return in force. (Air Force Amy). see what I did there? haha

14. I may make an appointment for a girlfriend experience and save the threesome for later, but that depends on a number of different factors that can't be answered yet, including how impatient I get...lol. Normally, I'd have more patience, but I can't go out and get a new girlfriend now for obvious reasons.

AlexaWu likes this.