HBO’s Cathouse 19 years later, Kiki explains what it’s like working at the Moonlite Bunny Ranch

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by KikiLover, Apr 23, 2024.

1. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

It’s been 19 years since the first episode of Cathouse: The Series aired, but a lot has changed in the world of legal prostitution. Atop this world sits the world famous Moonlite Bunny Ranch, where girls have come and gone over the years. The Bunny Ranch has long been considered the classiest and most upscale legal brothel in the United States. While a lot of the names and faces at the ranch have changed, this is a reputation that has stood the test of time. Kiki, who goes by the name Kiki Lover is a 25 year old sex worker and currently the only Middle Eastern bunny at the ranch. Kiki has been working in the legal industry for the last 6 years, she explains what it’s like to work at such a famous establishment.

Your first “party”, how was that?

My first party was definitely nerve-wracking, but also exciting. I was so unsure of what to expect, but my client was really kind and understanding, which made me feel more comfortable.

What is your typical day like?

My typical day at the Bunny Ranch involves getting ready, meeting with clients, and spending time in the common areas chatting with the other ladies. Usually, it’s fun and unpredictable.

What is the usual client experience?

The usual client experience at the Bunny Ranch involves a lot of communication and making sure that both parties are comfortable and having a good time. It's all about creating a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone involved.

What is the most difficult part of your work?

The most difficult part of my work is probably dealing with clients who have unrealistic expectations or who don't respect boundaries. It can be challenging to navigate those situations while still maintaining professionalism.

How regulated is the environment at the Moonlite Bunny Ranch?

I feel that the environment is very regulated and safe. There are strict rules and guidelines in place to ensure the well-being of both the workers and clients.

For example, the Ranch operates under a strict code of conduct that clients are required to adhere to. This includes respectful behavior towards the bunnies, and any violation of these rules can result in immediate expulsion from the premises. This helps to ensure a safe and comfortable environment for all parties involved.

Additionally, the ranch has security measures in place to protect the workers, such as security cameras and on-site staff.

Along with those two, the girls are also required to obtain what is known as a prostitution card from the Sheriff’s office once a year. To get this card they run a background check and a fingerprint check. There is also a doctor who visits the ranch once a week to test the girls to make sure everyone is healthy.

Overall, I feel that the regulations at the Moonlite Bunny Ranch help to create a professional and secure atmosphere for both workers and clients.

Do you enjoy working at the Bunny Ranch?

I do enjoy working at the Bunny Ranch overall. It's a unique and supportive environment, and I've met some amazing people and had some really positive experiences here.

What is your schedule like at the Moonlite Bunny Ranch and how can people go about contacting you?

Personally, my typical schedule is 2pm to 2am but it’s important to remember that workers at the Moonlite Bunny Ranch are independent contractors and have the autonomy to manage their own schedules and interactions with clients.

As for contacting a worker at the Moonlite Bunny Ranch, interested individuals can typically reach out through the ranch’s website or contact the establishment directly to inquire about a specific worker. The ranch may have specific protocols in place for booking appointments or contacting workers, so it’s best to follow their guidelines for communication.

As the only Middle Eastern bunny at the renowned Moonlite Bunny Ranch, Kiki Lover brings a unique perspective to the world of legal sex work. With six years of experience in the industry, Kiki has navigated the challenges and rewards of her profession with grace and confidence. Each day at the Bunny Ranch offers new opportunities for connection, exploration, and personal growth. Through her work, Kiki continues to challenge stereotypes and break down barriers, proving that sex work can be empowering and fulfilling for those who choose to engage in it. In the ever-evolving landscape of legal prostitution, Kiki stands as a testament to the strength and resilience of those who dare to embrace their own desires and dreams.

Email Me: [email protected]

Last edited: Apr 23, 2024
    SailorB likes this.
  2. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

AudreyAllen Well-Known Member

Kiki thanks for the in-depth details. Very true

3. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

Thanks for sharing! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

Of course, I hope you enjoyed reading it loves! :p