Her take: Couples party w/ Amazing Anna and Luscious Laci!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by K&S, Apr 7, 2011.

1. K&S
    Chat with Me

K&S New Member

Amazing Anna and Luscious Laci Ann!!
    In March we ventured to the Ranch for our 3rd visit with the Amazing Anna Suvari and our 2nd party with Luscious Laci Ann! Believe me, those 2 adjectives describe them perfectly!

They are both amazing individually, and together the experience is off the charts!!

Periodically I read their reviews on-line and they are all absolutely spot-on!!
    They are both gorgeous and sinfully sexy - with a bonus of being generous, funny and smart!

Anna is very sensual, and when you are with her, she can practically read your mind! Your adrenalin is flowing so much, that you may not realize it at the time, but later, as you remember and relive all the fun, you are blown away all over again!!

Laci is the wild child and goes for the gusto!! She's like 'do me now!!' My man calls her 'Evil Red' - but in the best possible way!!

Once you have a taste of the Anna-Laci combination you will want it again and again!! We sure did!!

We broke our record and stayed up all night, no sleep at all until the next night!! We could not get enough of them nor each other.

With Anna and Laci, our level of sexual satisfaction get's kicked up one more notch!! We'll relive that night and cherish our time together. Looking forward to making more fantasies come true, next time!!!

His take coming soon....

2. What a crazy night! Who needs sleep, anyway, right? Overrated ... :D

Thanks again for another wonderful party!

Kisses,

Anna [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Anna and Laci together: the stuff of dreams! :D

4. K&S
    Chat with Me

K&S New Member

His take: <a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=47788" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=20&t=47788</a>

5. I don't recall sleeping. ;)

6. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

I don't blame you. I wouldn't want to spend my time sleeping if I were with either or the both of you! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. You guys are so much fun! I can't wait to have even more fun with y'all! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. They each have their unique taste of their own.... but the combonation of both is electrifying... !!! [smilie=hot over you.gif]