1. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

AudreyAllen Well-Known Member

Finally! Made it here. A super long flight from across the country. I actually got to the airport 4 hours before my first flight to make sure I didn't miss it. Didn't want any hiccups in the itinerary or traffic jams on the way

LilyBlu and BeaverFan like this.
  2. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

First day on the floor and I'm loving it. Gotta get used to the line ups again

LilyBlu likes this.
  3. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

It's my second day and it only keeps getting better

4. Mikejt
    Chat with Me

Mikejt Well-Known Member

Welcome back lovely lady . I met you a couple of times in 2006 and enjoyed our parties. Hope you have a wonderful return.

5. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

Always a special time when a lady returns to the ranch. Welcome back Audrey. While we only had one fun party, I remember you telling me you thought I'd really get along well with one of your friends and you were so right. Miss Laci Ann. Great memories so thanks again for your insight and introduction. Enjoy your tour.

6. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

Mikejt, I remember you. Yes, it was always fun. Great to hear from you, thanks for your well wishes

Mikejt likes this.
  7. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear, thank you. Yes, she's such a great person. Trust me, I wouldn't have recommended you to her if I didn't think you were a wonderful gentleman. Of course, the most important thing is your experience at the Ranch and if I'm not around, I would absolutely suggest another lady I think you'd have chemistry with and happy to hear that you did

tahoebigbear and Baba1234 like this.