Horoscope personality

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Power&glory83, May 3, 2020.

1. Power&glory83
    Chat with Me

Power&glory83 Well-Known Member

#Aquarius Cute asf, anger problems, Mean asf, Funny, Likes to T'Up and will knock a bitch out

#Capricorn-about They Money Smart , Usually Nice But Not Friendly

#Pisces- Fiesty Asf But They Are Genuinely Sweet & Kind Hearted But Very Petty

#Aries - Crybaby But Fun Asf Usually The Life Of The Party , But They Like Alone Time . Anger Issues Tho

#Taurus - Stubborn But Sweet Liked Material Things But Aren't Extremely Into Them . Goofy Tho , Will Keep You Happy Crazy And Can Be Cold Hearted

#Gemini- Most Hated ❤️ But We're Actually Likeable & Kind .We Crybabies But our Vibe Be Amazing ✨ Just Be Careful Cause We Emotional , & Remember We Have 2 Personalities

#Cancer - Sweet Asf Usually Deep & Misunderstood. Either Into Music Or Dancer . Don't Fuck Them Over Tho , All The Sweet Shit Goes Out The Window, Never Met A Cancer I Don't Like

#Leo- Extra Loves Attention & Usually Has Nice Hair . They're Assholes Tho & Does Not Bite Their Tongue . Ambitious Tho

#Virgo - Smart Asf & A Smart Ass Mouth To Match They Usually Hang Alone Or Have A Few Friends. Loyal & Will Talk Your Head Offfffff , They Have Anger Issues Too But Cool Ppl

#Libra - Bipolar Have A Hard Time Making Decisions, Dress Nice ✨romantic But Veryyyyy Flirtatious, You Can't Be A Very Jealous Person To Fw One , They Only Commit When They Want

#Scorpio- "Best Sign " Loyal Asf & Sexy Asf . Very Humble & Fun , Just Don't Cross One , They Are The Pettiest But Deep Down Very Sweet . Crazy Tho, Will beat a bitchh up, and don't bite their tongue

#Sagittarius- The Craziest Sign Cool Tho , Do What They Want When They Want, Hates Being Home But Hates People Too So Idk Lol Charming Tho , Don't Fw Them They'll Kill You.

#COMMENT YOUR SIGN! #VIRGO

AlexaWu and RunningSquirrel like this.
  2. Sounds about right--kinda, sort of...especially the Goofy part, lol

3. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Sounds good to me but I am friendly just don't run my mouth to strangers

4. I think a Scorpio who has a Sagittarius significant other and a Libra nemesis wrote this, lol :)

ImogenSteele and RunningSquirrel like this.
  5. Ghost13
    Chat with Me

Ghost13 Well-Known Member

Pisces are definitely different. I never thought a lot about it until Ruby Rae started talking about signs. And what she described about Pisces are very true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

6. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

AlexaWu Well-Known Member

#Aries - Crybaby But Fun Asf Usually The Life Of The Party , But They Like Alone Time . Anger Issues Tho

Anger issues only happen when people are rude or take advantage of others. Really about the character of a person, otherwise it's all peace and love from this Aries. Treat others as you would like to be treated (unless it's like $hit) and everyone will be treated nicely. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

lover5 and Built tough like this.
  7. Taurus: I can agree with everything, but the Cold Hearted part. Far from it.

8. Sent from my VK700 using Tapatalk

9. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Very well put as a Capricorn I agree with you. I do not think I am not a friendly person

AlexaWu likes this.
  10. #SCORPIO

I have 3 planets in Scorpio.

#Triplethreat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk