"Houston...the Eagle Has Landed"- Brooke Taylor

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Anonymous, Nov 13, 2011.

1. "Houston...the Eagle Has Landed"- Brooke Taylor: Mission Accomplished

It is no accident that I chose that quote. This was my lunar landing, my Everest summit! I've had a crush on her since I first saw her in " Cathouse ". In a weird way, I always viewed her as " off limits ". It wasn't until this year that I renewed my mission to be with her.

I arrived early for our date Saturday night, hoping to catch her in the line-up. Unfortunately, she was not there and I waited in the parlor as they called her to let her know I was there. When she arrived, I stood up and gave her a hug and with that hug all my timidness, lack of confidence around her was thrown out the window. We sat and talked for a bit, until I told her to take me to her room. My long wait was going to come to an end tonight!

I normally never talk about negotiations, but I was worried about this going in. Not only was this a breeze with her, but she gave me everything that I wanted and all within my budget.

Brooke is an amazing, confident lover and why shouldn't she be. You don't stay in this business for 6 years if you aren't taking care of your customers. There was no nervous energy in the bedroom between us, just two experienced lovers exploring each other's body. Me with her first, enjoying what I was doing to her followed by an effortless transition to me. She says she loves this part of her job the most and it shows!

We ended with some good old fashion intercourse. She felt amazing and viewing her hard body from my angle was such a turn on. Brooke has an amazing ass and flat stomach. I made sure to run my hands over both while I had the opportunity. She is very receptive to a man's touch, she let's you KNOW that she is enjoying herself. Her passion for the job shines through with the sounds she makes, the motion of her body against yours, all of it equals a truly mind blowing experience.

Brooke, thank you! You are not only sexy as hell but your down to earth style has made this admirer a fan for life!

2. Where oh where is my lovely Brooke Taylor?

3. Thank you so so so so much for such a wonderful review...I'm glad you enjoyed yourself as much as I did :wink:

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. wonderful review! brooke has always felt a bit off limits to me too, can't wait to get to meet her.

5. Never!!! If I wasn't "attainable" I wouldn't be here :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Brooke, I'm glad you liked your review. That night with you was definitely one of the highlights for me in 2011. I look forward to my next "lunar landing" with you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Sounds like a fantASStic plan to me!!! I'm ready whenever your rocket is :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. I like the way you think Miss Taylor! I'll be sure to forward you my launch commands when the rocket is fueling, ensuring a perfect dock!

9. hahaha!!! Love it!! [smilie=be mine!.gif]

10. You know what I like about you Brooke? Well, besides your perfect ass of course! It is the way you are so mellow and easy to talk to. You just make a guy feel so relaxed when they talk to you. You have a very soothing effect on a person. Very comforting, I can see why the virgins must flock to you. Nice for them.

You know what would be a fun party with you? A kitchen party! You are so domesticated , like a regular Martha Stuart. We could bake cupcakes in the nude, get cooking oil, frosting, the possibilities are endless. I know EVERYTHING would taste yummy as I've already sampled your "cupcakes frosting". Mmmmmm, good!!

11. Awww, thank you, that's so sweet!!!

And yes!!! I'm down for a "kitchen party"!!! How fun!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Very sexy review!

13. Thanks, babe!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Hey sexy, I'll be stopping by this Saturday to the MBR. Why don't you find me and my rocket! I'm sure once I see your ass, it will be time for liftoff! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

15. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. Awesome review!! Her ass is pretty frickin amazing!!

17. awwww, spanks, love ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. Ill give you spanks :wink:

19. PLEASE DO!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

20. You dont have to ask me twice :twisted:

21. Brooke Taylor.......I still remember waiting for you to arrive, how nervous I was knowing that I would soon be with the famous star of HBO's Cathouse. You gave me the best hug and showed this guy just how real and down to earth you really are. Thanks!

22. Always.... [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. She really is simply amazing :D

24. I came by Saturday to see you sexy! You were not there, my rocket was ready. I know, I should have made an appointment, DOH!

I will be back this Saturday, we will talk about it then [smilie=hot over you.gif]

25. Just let me know what time and I'll be sure I'm there ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. Right back at ya, babe!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. Always a pleasure to read your reviews

28. Thank you so much Cindi! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

I'll tell you what's a pleasure. Watching the intelligent, well spoken Brooke Taylor on prime time talk shows. What a cool cat....errrrr.....I mean Bunny! The perfect spokeswoman.

29. Brooke rocks! :D

30. Amazing ass!

31. I love her butt :twisted: