How Freaky Can You Get?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LexiLove, Jan 31, 2024.

1. What's one thing you've always wanted to do in bed (orrrr somewhere else hehehe) that you have never had the chance to do? And what's stopping you? Curious Curious ;)

SailorB likes this.
  2. I very much want to do a proper switch "fight"/fight for dominance sort of erotic wrestling type deal. I mean I DID do some wrestling at this one event but it wasn't over who would be on top... (in bed). I do lean a bit subbie so being over powered and have a sexy lady really take her prize, yes please. Although I may wish to "lose" one time and "win" one time. As for what is stopping me? Money/finding someone who would be willing to explore this with me. At this point it's pretty much a waiting game... but it is on my bucket list to do at some point.

LexiLove likes this.
  3. ME TOO HAHAHA[smilie=hi ya!.gif]

4. Ooooo sounds like we would be a match[smilie=call me.gif]

BaldBushi likes this.
  5. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 Well-Known Member

Nothing goes in my ass also golden showers and waste, is a no no, not cool don't do that.

There are some other things I'm sure that I could put on the no list, but in general if she's willing to do something we can do it.

I have a rather Kinky side there isn't much I wouldn't try

LexiLove likes this.
  6. Unpopular opinion i love golden showers hehehe. ill try anything at least once, thats the best way to live[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

SailorB likes this.
  7. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 Well-Known Member

I mean I didn't say I wouldn't give a woman a golden shower if she's up for it.

That's a completely different thing, I will do anything to my partner that she wants as long as she's down to do it I can't think of anything I wouldn't do to her so long as she consented because consent is important.

But I'm not getting peed on that's strictly a one way street.

8. That's interesting and something I haven't tried. I've seen someone do pee play before at a kink convention but never done it myself. What about it do you like? Do you prefer topping or bottoming for such play?