RANCH SPECIAL I’m back[emoji3531]

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by StacyPretty, Aug 17, 2019.

1. I was gone for a little but now I’m back. If you’re looking to book with me please make sure you do before I leave.

I leave on November 12th so you have 2 months before I take off. My schedule will be very hectic so there will be months that I won’t be back.

Take advantage of the few months I have left. Because at this I’m forming myself around you guys. In November you will have to wait a while until I come back.

Not to mention my emails will not be open while I’m gone. So it’s best to start planning soon. I understand you guys like to sit back and observe before you come but honestly it’s better to get to know me in person. You definitely won’t regret coming to spend time with me ;).

IF YOU BOOK A PARTY WITH A DEPOSIT I WILL TAKE 20% off of the party. So please take advantage now. If you watch my post you should know I never offer this lol.

So please email me before I leave at [email protected]

Follow me on my Twitter to stay up to date with me while I’m gone @Stacys2pretty

IMG_1345.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Damm Stacy you get finer every day. Always smoking hot. And those lips are amazing

3. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

JessicaKitten JessicaKitten at kitkatranch luxury companion

Book @StacyPretty now before it's too late! You don't want to miss out on this deal amd spending quality time with a quality girl!

P.s. youre so gorgeous girlie! See you soon! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]