I also want to be a bunny:)

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by clovesc, Jan 5, 2011.

1. I got the call! but missed it:( i called back as soon as I could && left a message..getting a call back tomorrow, I will keep everyone updated. xox

[​IMG]

2. I hope everything goes well for you, it would be awesome to see you in March! :D

3. hey, y'all..
    i had my phone interview today...i will be @ the love ranch the beginning of next month! when i know the for sure dates i will post them:) i will be taking my laptop to keep in touch w/ everyone as much as possible. thanks to everyone for their support & sweet compliments!! xoxox

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Glad to hear it, any chance you might be there in March during St. Patty's Day weekend? :D

5. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Good for you...................

6. Best of luck to you sweetheart!

7. Not sure, but most likely:) I will know by next week my dates && will let you know xoxox

8. thank you, gorgeous!

9. BTFSTL
    Chat with Me

BTFSTL Well-Known Member

Congrats!! :D You'll do great there!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Just wanted to post that I will be @ the Love Ranch March 3rd - 17th! :]

11. Glad to hear you're still coming to the ranch. So you don't plan on staying for Pogus?

12. Glad to hear the good news! :)

13. Congrats! :)

14. BTFSTL
    Chat with Me

BTFSTL Well-Known Member

Great to hear!! :D Bet you can't wait to get there!!! ;)

15. CONGRATS!!!!

16. change of dates! i will be at the love ranch march 17th-31st xox

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. Great news, I'm looking forward to meeting you! What's your bunny/lover name by the way? :D

18. I would love to meet you as well [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. BTFSTL
    Chat with Me

BTFSTL Well-Known Member

Great - we'll see you at St. Pogus!! :)

20. Thanks to everyone for the generous comments! I will be at the Love Ranch north, I am both very nervous but yet soo excited!! xoxox [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG]