I need help posting my picture

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, Nov 27, 2005.

1. Hello, Can someone help me I have been trying to post a picture but I am having problems. I checked in the FAQ and I am still having problems posting.

Thank you
    Yadie

2. You first need to have it located on a server or website such as myspace.com

Then you just link to the address.

The address will be in your address bar at the top of your browers when you are looking at the photo.
    Just copy that address and insert it into your post with the [​IMG]

3. Are you ok now?

I will help get it done for you.

4. Hey dennis, I was interested in posting my picture as my Avatar but it cant seem to work. It would be nice if you help me.

Thank you
    Yadie :)

6. Thanks Dennis, I emailed you it :)

7. Guys and girls, look at this beauty, I love that classic Latin look. So classy that just hope she is nasty in bed.

8. Hey Dennis, I am as classy and nasty as can be. In bed I am a nasty badgirl. :twisted: I'm a all in one package.

9. Watch out Dennis I am cummin for you. :twisted:

10. I like that cumm for me as much as you want to, but call me as its happening so I can tell you a few things that will make you cumm more.

11. I used a program downloaded from the internet called "Convert Image". You just convert your pic to Gif format so the pic size will be within the required file size.