I want to thank you Tiara Tae

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by R Taylor, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Thank you Tiara Tae for being so kind and patient with me as I navigated through the confusing protocol of my first visit to the Bunny Ranch. You were so accommodating, warm and friendly which put me totally at ease. I knew from the moment of your warm welcoming hug at the bar I had made the perfect choice! Our time spent together was far too short, but stoked a hunger and determination that I must be with you again for a much longer party! I will make that happen in time! Until then, may life's best always come your way precious, sweet lady!!

2. jet
    Chat with Me

jet New Member

Well than l guess there is hope for a horny old samurai. Now if I can just find my sword!

aztecwarrior2881 and KikiLover like this.
  3. I took Tiara on an outdate to Virginia City. She is an absolute queen. I loved every single moment I had with her. She made me feel like "King for a day". Expensive? Yes. Worth it? Yes, every cent. She is an amazing woman and if I had the wherewithal, I'd be there every week.

aztecwarrior2881 and KikiLover like this.
  4. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

Sounds like you had an amazing time with Tiara

glad you enjoyed your experience darling xoxo :)

5. Good luck jet! LOL!
    Yes Mike she is an absolute queen!! Being completely naïve about the entire process Tiara was just fabulous working with me! I am amazed at the warm inner beauty this young lady possesses. She is world class and I am still pinching myself I had the privilege of being with her. It won't be my last LOL!

6. All I can say is AMEN! For such a young age, she is an amazingly well versed person and as an old fart of 64, I didn't have one second of trepidation taking her to Virginia City. She was attentive, loving, but I really don't think anyone there thought she was other than my daughter . (But I knew better :0)

7. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

Come to think of it Tiara has been MIA from the board here since mid-Feb. I know she's been busy with her own birthday trip to Vegas and some appearances on Livestream each week.

8. That's okay Pizza Man, busy is a good thing. She'll eventually see this...;)

Pizza Man likes this.
  9. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

Looks like the weekly Livestream has been shelved for awhile to improve social distancing.