i'll be very lucky, and very happy, if VA gives me miracle.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Brandon E Bolhuis, May 27, 2019.

1. at this point, i can't anticipate my budget for the birthday party for my 36th birthday, because i don't know if i'll be free to get what i want, so i've decided to keep it simple with just a stay-in honeymoon fantasy at an AirBNB [so that i or they or we can cook, too].

0_o ... did i say "they" and "honeymoon fantasy"? ... why, yes; yes, i did.

wouldn't it be fun, sometimes, for polygamy to be legal? so, yes, a "honeymoon" [unlimited pop party] with two girls should do the trick, for my birthday this year.

i'll even go ahead and admit that any girl i ask for my first pegging from, even, would likely have the necessary wisdom about it, so ...

i'm making my birthday wish early: 6pm on November 19, 2019 to 6am on November 21, 2019 [my birthday is November 21, but i have to be back in Salina KS on the 25th for my annual check-up], you know, a micro-honeymoon or "shivery", with a follow-up tbd.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

i don't know what's practiced, as far as if i should put the deposit for the whole thing down with one of you and she'll divey it up from there or if i should put an even deposit down for each of you [especially since it'll be a cross-ranch booking], so i'll put an even deposit in with each of you as soon as i have it, if i may, and we'll work out details then.

if, by the end of August, i find out that i can't follow through with it, i'll yous know.

what do yous think, Kiki and Tiffany?

2. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

This is such an interesting thread,
    thanks for posting [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]