Introduction to ZENA/A One on One Experience

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by firstflight800, Oct 21, 2014.

1. [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    This party was a bit of a throwback. I had met Zena some time ago. I believe at the time she was brand new to the ranch and I was done with my parties and almost ready to head home. But we did converse a bit and make a connection with each other. It's been awhile, and I think she's been to the ranch for several visits now. Our paths crossed in the kitchen during a recent visit. I thought it would be nice to have a party with her. We'd shared such nice conversation in the past and she's a very attractive girl that seemed to me to be both "sexy" and at the same time what I call "real people."

I didn't really expect things would go as well as they did. Sometimes I'm nervous the first time with anyone, but I found her easy to be with. She's warm inside and out, and sometimes the chemistry is simply apparent. It was a short party, but a very sexy one. I love her assets and her style. She's got a nice touch, is a fantastic kisser, has the nicest legs and a really nice little butt. And I love her lips. Which ones you say?? Both sets. The ones above and the ones below.

Hope I'm not getting too personal here, but here goes. She had bought some lube. I love it when a woman is receptive. Zena was very receptive. I also love the wetness of a receptive woman. Nothing like willing and wet. No lube required. So she got to save that lube for another time!! Lol.

We both took turns with each other, giving ample foreplay and intercourse. It would be unjust of me not to allow a girl to be ontop if it's something she enjoys, so this was done. She's an accomplished rodeo cowgirl for sure. After some of that we did some oral on each other.
    That's always something on the wish list for me, both giving it and getting it. You haven't had a woman until you've had a true taste of her in my humble opinion. Oral is something in which Zena shines!! That's a very conservative way to say that she made me explode like a friggin volcano!

Afterwards, we cuddled a bit, and she's really comfortable to cuddle with too. That's a big part of the experience for me. I'd say that we had a very fulfilling first time experience. If she's still working at MLBR in the future, I'm sure to want to party with her. We all know that things are even better in the follow-on parties if the first party was worthwhile at all. I'm quite sure we'll be seeing each other again, and only hope that she had as much fun with me as I did with her.

I just love it when an impromptu plan comes together!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

THANKS ZENA

2. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member

Zena is amazing [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Amazing Jim,
    I do appreciate the kind words. We had connection indeed too strong to deny. I had a great time as well, looking forward to the next time ohhh lala!!

Zenalicious

4. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

Great review….sounds like a fun time was had by all [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]