Isis Stone: A true gem

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by nalesirusd, Dec 20, 2015.

1. This has been long over due. I hope she is still there so she can read this for herself. Here it goes.

On my 32nd birthday August 11th 2015, I got to party with a sinful angel. I got to party with the sultry Isis Stone.

We first started contact back in May. We started talking about each other on Twitter and what was going on in our life's. She would even Skype with me. Nothing dirty but we would talk over Skype and we really hit it off. She even mentioned to me I made her smile. That lifted my sprits. Then I planned a date August 11th 2015 which I told her was my 32 birthday and she said that she would like to make my birthday extra special. The party I had in mine was a seduction party. I thought I could out seduce any women so in a way it was a challenge.

The anticipation was building and finally the day had come. I had a game plan on how I would seduce her. I was ready. I touched down in Reno and when the driver picked me up from the airport and took me at the hotel, Isis was telling all the girls in the house "He's here He's here!". I arrived for my appointment an hour early and I thought I was going to be picking her out of a lineup. She actually was there to greet me at the door. I used my sensual touch with her and we took a seat with me trying anything sensual to seduce her. Isis and I were still siting on the couch when another guy was in and he got a lineup. The person that was running the lineup actually forgot that Isis was with me and included her in the lineup. That made me feel special and wanted. It really meant a lot. We then got to her room and discussed the basic as to what I wanted to do for the party and even though I was an hour early Isis said "I waited three months for this I want you now." That really made me feel desired, loved, and it was a turn on.

It was then time for the party. She worked her magic and I felt the heat. Her porcine skin was soft to the touch and she was definitely in control. She then said "Now let play your game" in other words lets see what you got. I was at a lost for words and my role was reversed from a sensual dominate to a submissive. I came so hard was shaking. Isis brushed my hair and said to me "I'm glad you are here." We even talked after words about our family backgrounds and about certain sports. Talking to her was like we were a couple and that made me feel extra special. For the first time in my life I was out seduced by a woman and for never having a girlfriend that meant the world to me.

Isis Stone is a true goddess and a true sinful angel. Isis you gave me the most genuine experience I have ever had at the ranches and I can thank you enough. Just goes to show you that Isis Stone is a real diamond in the flesh and a true gem.

cinnamon, auron79 and isisstone like this.
  2. isisstone
    Chat with Me

isisstone Well-Known Member

Oh honey that is so sweet and means so much to me. I am so glad that we have met and are so close.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

3. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Great review Nales. I'm glad to hear you had a amazing birthday with Isis.

4. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Isis seems like a wonderful lady!!