It’s fun to be tricked

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pridefc1, Jul 21, 2020.

1. Pridefc1
    Chat with Me

Pridefc1 Well-Known Member

My roleplays have always been me convincing women for sex but what if I flipped it. This roleplay would be extremely exciting for me. I want to pretend that you are my best friends wife. Now the catch is we have had a threesome in the past for your birthday present. But my buddy told me it was a one time thing and it will never happen again. You (buddy’s wife) comes over to my house dressed very sexy on my birthday. You tell me that your husband wants u to have fun with me as a present for me. I can’t believe it
    And want to ask my friend but u won’t let me call him. You finally convince me with some sexy dancing. We have incredible sex on my bed. You then invite me to a bubble bath and massage me. You finally confess that all this was your idea and he doesn’t have a clue but u wanted the sex one more time without him. I’m a little upset until you start stroking my cock in the bubble bath. I can’t help it as we make out in the bath. Before you know it we are fucking in the bath tub. Which leads out back to the bed for some more wild sex. You tell me you love this wild secret sex and want it to continue, I agree.