it seems to me that you girls fail to see something:

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Brandon E Bolhuis, Apr 17, 2019.

1. something came up for me, today, and i wanted to help the person yet am not in a position to do so, and i began to think hard about this:

i'm on your side. i would like to see Sex Work legalized throught the United States of America, if not also in her territories.

the rub is that i can see things from each end of the tug of war.

one end promotes the benefits not only to the Workers but also to their clients, and yet claims that Sex Work is not the same as *traditional* prostitution.

the other end swears that it is the same. prostitution began because someone wanted money; either a girl was being sold or a girl was selling herself.

there has been an evolution, yes, and it is split: there are now Sex Workers, who make money on their backs [these are the words that come to lawmakers' minds] either because they enjoy it, themselves, and/or it does happen to be spritually beneficial for all involved AND there are still those for whom prostitution is a form of slavery.

what lawmakers desire to avoid, when considering legalizing Sex Work, is the provision of a loophole which also legalizes such slavery.

for Sex Work to be legalized, i think, we must abide the divide. Sex Workers should have to be licensed, same as any other professional therapist must be licensed, and ... well, i don't know how i feel about the language of the profillactic(sp?) provision in current Nevada Law since, i figure, some menu items contradict it. ... ... ...

at any rate, traditional prostitution still exists in enough places that not separating Sex Work from it, especially in your campaign, and then legalizing Sex Work would legalize, also, such form of slavery.

GemStoned likes this.
  2. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

This is such an interesting thread,
    thanks for posting [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]